• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Clippers Thread

OregonLAA

I agree.

I say:

Curry

Harden (and I'd have no problem if he won it)

Paul

James

Davis (if they make the playoffs)

-----------------------------

Aldridge

Griffin

Westbrook

Irving

etc etc etc

Edited by DW711

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Austin. I've found most of his play horrendous during the playoffs, outside of that one good game he had in the first round, but that was special. Hopefully he can take some confidence out of it.

I cant be alone in wanting to see more of Spencer Hawes either can I? I was impressed with what he did, no reason not to give him another chance to do it again. Plus it reduces the prospects of Hedo playing the 4 at any point and anything that's likely to cut down on Hedo's minutes is good with me.

I love Hedo on offense. On defense it's definitely scary. Especially since he matches up with Smith or sometimes Howard. I would be ok with Hawes getting some minutes because it looked like he played his ass off the other night. I haven't seen that out of him all year. Apparently he doesn't miss from 3 in shoot around.

I would just like to see key guys getting rest this series. I don't want to take. Houston lightly but if the Clippers move on this will easily be the easiest opponent they face