• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Clippers Thread

OregonLAA

I've been saying it all year guys: championship or bust. If we don't win a championship, it will be yet another embarrassment for the long-suffering franchise that we all love so much.

Merely tasting a small amount of the glory that Lakers fans have come to expect from their organization via one or two series wins will be an absolute failure. Yes, I know that would be considered a step forward but it will be completely a completely empty one. We will have to continue to stare at the endless glut of championship banners in the place that we call our home without having a banner to call our own. It will be a reminder as to the never ending futility of our beloved Clipper ships, born in beautiful San Diego.

We MUST win it all or we shall continue to hang our heads.

THIS IS OUR YEAR. THIS IS OUR TIME. CHAMPIONSHIP OR GO HOME!

OGAAT...

GO CLIPS GO!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow going to go out in the same round as the Lakers? Embarrassing.....

The great lakers franchise making it farther in the clippers again?  not surprising.  especially with all the preseason hype with 4 hall of famers in the starting lineup

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Possibly and knowing he's a Clipper fan that's why I asked. The one time mentioned deal of Bledsoe & Griffin for Howard seems like the Lakers should make that before the Clippers can change their minds.  Even if it's just Griffin I'd love to see the Lakers do that and hope Griffin develops into a more complete player.  Regardless I'm curious how Clipper fans feel about getting someone like Howard at the expense of one or two of their younger players.