• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

I held off as I watched it on an earlier feed and think most of them are watching it now.

Wow indeed.

I knew Hank would get it, but how it happened was intense and then the way it flipped to Jesse was nuts. It would have totally been this shoe to off them both back to back and Walt cleans up in the remaining episodes.

I always thought Walt comes back to save Jesse, and ditched the idea because the flash forwards are a year ahead and it didn't make sense with Jesse captured and likely toast. But now with him showing Todd how to cook properly I can see him being around to be saved.

Speaking of which, what a nightmare of an episode for Jesse....almost offed and expected to be offed, beaten, and Walt spills the beans on Jane. Just nuts.

And while you're digesting that in comes the family dynamic which was too real looking that it was actually painful to watch, all aspects of it.

Then the Walt phone call where he is Heisenberg like.

Just wow of an episode.

I was shocked to see Skyler flip her allegiance after just recently joining in on the dark side of ordering a hit.  I understand Walt's reaction.  I now want Walt to get his revenge how ever he sees fit.  Hank went out like a champ.  Gomie just went out.  Now that Walt lost his son emotionally, Jesse may still be a weakness of his.   

Man, the knife fight scene where Skylar and Flynn are left just terrified at the monster that Walt has become, all the while he screams "we're a family" absolutely chilling stuff

phone call was very good as well. Walt was clearly trying to exonerate Skylar from any involvement. He knew the police were there and listening. That was obvious though, as he was crying throughout the convo while trying to stay in Heisenberg character. He knows it's all crumbling down around him but he doesn't want his family going down with him, especially after having to watch Hank get got

Maybe I have not written it here, but I have said it for a while now....greatest writing ever on television. And tonight is just another amazing episode.

Intense episode in every aspect. Crazy hearing Walt on the phone with Skyler near the end and then realize that he is trying to exonerate his wife and taking all the responsibilities (with the police recording it) that has happened.

I'm thinking that Saul's question to Walt about "how much time he does he have left", as seen in the previews for next week, will cause him to make reconcilliation his highest priority.

As for Jesse? He may well be able to bargain his way out of being killed. Walt's reason for wanting him killed was borne out of fear of him getting the two of them caught up by the feds. With that problem now 'solved', Jesse cooks for them for awhile, brings in the cash, and they possibly let him go.

But then again, with only two episodes left, spanning only a couple months, something more dramatic may need to happen.

Maybe Walt confesses, pinning the meth biz on the skinheads, then commits suicide via ricin, and his family and Jesse get away scot free. And Walr somehow sets his family up with that barrel of cash, pre suicide.

Man, the knife fight scene where Skylar and Flynn are left just terrified at the monster that Walt has become, all the while he screams "we're a family" absolutely chilling stuff

phone call was very good as well. Walt was clearly trying to exonerate Skylar from any involvement. He knew the police were there and listening. That was obvious though, as he was crying throughout the convo while trying to stay in Heisenberg character. He knows it's all crumbling down around him but he doesn't want his family going down with him, especially after having to watch Hank get got

That's what I was thinking too. I'm not sure it was so obvious, though. 

Walt standing up for Hank's life shows he hasn't/hadn't gone completely to the dark side.

It wasn't obvious at first but once you saw the shots of Walt crying it made it all clear. Walt cares about his family but he realized that this was what had to be done to save his family. I agree that I think Skylar may have been picking up on it near the end, her voice/emotions changed.

Edited by bloodbrother

One guy said Walt died  that episode and it's just Heisenberg now (when Hank was killed) and I couldnt agree more.

A few other things that people havent mentioned already:

- I didnt notice Jesse hiding under the car...good eye Walt.

-I didnt like how they cut a corner with Flynn. They couldn't spare a minute or two of Skylar telling him? Just freaking show it

-Gomez deserved a lot better than that.

-I don't see how they fit everything into the last hour and a half. Two hour finale?

-the freaking mini gun/bazooka..I forget what it is  (from episode 1 of season 5) is meant for the Nazis

-I think Todd will end up killing a couple of them also.

-Great opening scene. Jesse was great in the background.

It wasn't obvious at first but once you saw the shots of Walt crying it made it all clear. Walt cares about his family but he realized that this was what had to be done to save his family. I agree that I think Skylar may have been picking up on it near the end, her voice/emotions changed.

yup

Gomez was such a bit part and even non-recurring role that I didn't mind him going out like that. Plus, as someone elsewhere pointed out it makes the critique of everyone missing the episode before moot.

I was so caught up in the phone call scene I didn't even think of the underlying circumstances.

I also forgot to mention Jesse seeing the pic of Andrea and Brock, what a nightmare of an episode for him.

Vince Gilligan said this was the best episode of the whole series for him and I couldn't agree more. I was totally engaged except I laugh every now and then when Flynn talks like an asshole and did the same when the police officer mentioned and started discussing the amber alert.

There were 4-5 season enders in an episode, just brilliant. Same with having Hank and Walt square off right away.

I actually don't like the Skyler backlash and the more you think about the show and read she has always been the same emotionally battered wife. It's like people want Walt to run amuck without affecting others or that in him doing so they are assholes.

Just watched it again and aside from the writing, I love this show for the little things which seems to happen every episode. When they show the firefighters playing chess one guy moves the king to avoid a checkmate situation....just brilliant.

Plenty of new theories and ideas are being thrown around.

Am I the only one who thinks things are moving too fast? These are events that should be taking place over the course of two seasons. It just feels like they're rushing things to reach some wild ending.

Sneaky Flute to his college gf:  "Don't you think things are moving too fast?  I know you are offering up the tits, the V and oral tonight, but this should be taking place over months, if not years."

There were 4-5 season enders in an episode, just brilliant. Same with having Hank and Walt square off right away.

I actually don't like the Skyler backlash and the more you think about the show and read she has always been the same emotionally battered wife. It's like people want Walt to run amuck without affecting others or that in him doing so they are assholes.

Just watched it again and aside from the writing, I love this show for the little things which seems to happen every episode. When they show the firefighters playing chess one guy moves the king to avoid a checkmate situation....just brilliant.

Plenty of new theories and ideas are being thrown around.

The name of the episode was The king of KIngs has fallen" - think the chess scene fits in there.

Vince Gilligan said this was the best episode of the whole series for him and I couldn't agree more. I was totally engaged except I laugh every now and then when Flynn talks like an asshole and did the same when the police officer mentioned and started discussing the amber alert.

This was yk's favorite episode. Amber Alerts and firefighters.