• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Advice to an 18-year old girl

Keeping her legs closed and going to college is sound advice.

(Not implying she does that, I would tell that to any teenager as a life plan and did the same with my youngest sister who is now 19. Although, I may cancel the talk about college unless it's engineering or computer science... no need for these kids to go to college only to come out with a mountain of debt and some $50k a year job)

Dudes just want to beat guts as long as possible. Some knock up chicks or think they found the one....or get tired of it and choose to settle down. Some even prefer to settle down all along. But I'd say most guys want to beat guts and/or are dbags....this is why you see 40-50 year old dudes wearing Ed Hardy and Rock and Republic jeans and are single.

P.s. I don't think 18 year old boys want girlfriends

She has it in her head that guys her age are cool with One Direction and Bieber, and therefore will embrace her fangirl status.  I said no way, guys would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.

She has it in her head that guys her age are cool with One Direction and Bieber, and therefore will embrace her fangirl status.  I said no way, guys would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.

Of course they would but like any guy at that age they'll lie and say damn near anything to impress a girl they're attracted to.  No advice you give her is going to mean much because if you're older she'll take it with a grain of salt and it'll happen when it happens unless she changes her approach. 

Doesn't matter what advice you give to an 18 year old kid. They're going to do what they want no matter what anybody tells them.

I know.  It wasn't really advice, I was only having fun with her. 

Hindsight is 20/20 but I think if I was 18 again, her obsession would scare me away pretty quickly though.  Liking the music is normal human stuff, but getting on a plane and waiting 12 hours in the cold to catch a glimpse of One Direction or Bieber walking by is just plain kooky.