• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ Anthony Rendon ‘loves’ the opportunity to hit leadoff

45 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How many times have you visited San Francisco in the last five years?

If you really want to discuss the status of crime or whatever in SF or Oakland or wherever - please take it to the Politics Board.

You really need to stop bringing politics into the baseball forum.  You do this way too often.

Just now, T.G. said:

If you really want to discuss the status of crime or whatever in SF or Oakland or wherever - please take it to the Politics Board.

You really need to stop bringing politics into the baseball forum.  You do this way too often.

It takes two to tango, sir. I didn't even bring up the topic in the first place. But I will cease and desist.

40 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Congrats to Amy Winehouse for being sober for over a decade!  

Gallows humor is laughter in the face of a desperate or hopeless situation. Sometimes all you can do is laugh about these contract situations. All I asked was why the Rendon jokes bother you so much. What you responded with was a crass and classless joke about someone who died because her struggle with addiction. That is pretty terrible, and it’s not even remotely the same thing.

54 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Gallows humor is laughter in the face of a desperate or hopeless situation. Sometimes all you can do is laugh about these contract situations. All I asked was why the Rendon jokes bother you so much. What you responded with was a crass and classless joke about someone who died because her struggle with addiction. That is pretty terrible, and it’s not even remotely the same thing.

Strad still has a hard-on for poo poo face even though everyone else on the board knows he sucks.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Strad still has a hard-on for poo poo face even though everyone else on the board knows he sucks.

You’ve used two nicknames that speak to your overall maturity level lately.  Poopoo face and Farte tells me that if I hadn’t seen you I would assume you were a 13 year old boy who actually think these things are funny.  Grown men having nicknames for other grown men, like Poo Poo Face and Farte is incredibly dumb, which you aren’t. Again, when things are bad, there is zero value in exaggerating how bad they are.  It’s really incredibly dumb and speaks volumes about the people saying those things.  It is totally normal to say he is off to a shitty start or he didn’t have a hit in his first 7 games this year.  But to say he hasn’t had a hit since 4th of July last year, just to make it sound worse than it actually is, again, really fucking dumb.