• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels waive Moore (claimed by Cleveland), Giolito (claimed by Cleveland), Lopez (claimed by Cleveland), Grichuk (not claimed), Renfroe (claimed by Cincinnati), Leone (claimed by Seattle)

mmc

14 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Wood to the Marlins as he was in A ball or AA at the time of the proposed trade for Miggy!

Even Bichette was in the Major Leagues. Brunansky for Doug Corbett was already in the Major Leagues.

You guys are talking about a guy who could never play a Major League game.

I did say "only if Quero becomes an All Star".

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Clown organization

Totally.

I've been having posters whine and cry to me that i'm always posting negative comments and such.  But look at the facts and the organization's actions.  When something positive happens, i'll post about it and certainly will enjoy that moment.  However, it's all crap and clown show.  Anyone who thinks otherwise and is enjoying this organization and supporting their actions is clueless and living in a dream world.    

6 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Not sure what you mean?…Bichette had been up for a few years too…

Your saying that Quero was as bad as the guys I mentioned. And he is a AA prospect. 

Lansford, Bichette, Brunansky were already playing in the Big Leagues. And we're well on their way. Lansford was a proven commodity!

Quero may or may not.

Also, you are then saying Quero will have as good of careers as those 3 and that will take a long time to figure out.

18 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Why not Anderson? Bring Rendon back from DL and waive him also? Escobar has barely played in weeks why not him? Leone? Loup?

Dump everyone!

Maybe they have already been placed on waivers and nobody bit…🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, asuangelsfan05 said:

I gave Perry credit for going for it back in July and I stand by that. However, I'm not sure I've ever seen a team in history fall on their face after going for it like this team did. Just when I think every low has been achieved, they come back with another low. So who's everyone's NL/2nd favorite team? 🤣

Well, I'm a part owner of the Braves.