• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels waive Moore (claimed by Cleveland), Giolito (claimed by Cleveland), Lopez (claimed by Cleveland), Grichuk (not claimed), Renfroe (claimed by Cincinnati), Leone (claimed by Seattle)

mmc

39 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

LOL, just woke up to the news. Can we even suit up nine players tonight?

Let the 5-10 year rebuild begin! They should be able to get that third wild card before I'm 90 (if I make it that far).

Arte, sell the team and get out of the way!

You just woke up to a day old thread, RIP Van 79?

So all of you who are up in arms about this you don’t look at this as a good thing considering it improves our draft pick compensation if we lose Ohtani?  Are you only capable of being critical of this because Arte’s saves money?  

Being upset that the team is in this position is normal. 

Being upset that they did this is really dumb.  

21 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Is it also time to consider shutting down Trout, and also shut down Ohtani from hitting once he reaches 48 HRs?

The sooner Ohtani gets TJS, the sooner he can hit in 2024.

Do you really think that he is going to resign with the Angels? I'm of the opposite opinion, id prefer him to continue playing and, hopefully, get to 50 homers and another MVP award. That's about all we have left for this year, unfortunately.

He can get his surgery in the off-season with his new team, whoever that is.

~ArkyAngelsFan~

2 hours ago, ArkyAngelsFan said:

Do you really think that he is going to resign with the Angels? I'm of the opposite opinion, id prefer him to continue playing and, hopefully, get to 50 homers and another MVP award. That's about all we have left for this year, unfortunately.

He can get his surgery in the off-season with his new team, whoever that is.

~ArkyAngelsFan~

I meant that more for his benefit wherever he ends up.

On 9/1/2023 at 7:56 AM, Stradling said:

So all of you who are up in arms about this you don’t look at this as a good thing considering it improves our draft pick compensation if we lose Ohtani?  Are you only capable of being critical of this because Arte’s saves money?  

Being upset that the team is in this position is normal. 

Being upset that they did this is really dumb.  

Ha ha.  This aged well.