• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Longtime member & friend/contributor of AngelsWin.com (Brandon) has passed away

Chuck

41 minutes ago, Biergott said:

I’ve got no words.  This is a true shock.  I loved talking music and particularly bass with him.  Also got to play softball with him at a couple of the AW events.  Damn this suck.  Rest in peace Brandon

Me too @Biergott.  He had a great and eclectic taste of music.  We had many conversations over the years about music.  Still in shock over the week we’ve had here on the forum.

Sounds like he was a really great and loved guy, and even more tragic that he died at a young age.

I just joined here recently, mainly because I had grown so frustrated at how this team has been run, and wasted so much talent in recent years.  But it's sad to see such true loss around these parts, of well liked and appreciated contributors.

Sorry I never had a chance to encounter them here.  As I am someone who LOVES music, it would have been nice to have conversed with and read posts from Brandon.

11 hours ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

Sounds like he was a really great and loved guy, and even more tragic that he died at a young age.

I just joined here recently, mainly because I had grown so frustrated at how this team has been run, and wasted so much talent in recent years.  But it's sad to see such true loss around these parts, of well liked and appreciated contributors.

Sorry I never had a chance to encounter them here.  As I am someone who LOVES music, it would have been nice to have conversed with and read posts from Brandon.

Check out the Hangout Forum @SoCalDucksFan

That’s really were a lot of the friendships from this community are formed outside of Angels baseball. 

Brandon spent a majority of his time in that forum on here.

https://www.angelswin.com/forums/forum/6-the-official-hangout-forum/

On 8/10/2023 at 10:02 PM, Chuckster70 said:

I learned from his sister this evening that @Brandon has passed away today. 

I have no details of the cause of death. They will know more tomorrow and let me know. 

I’m honestly in shock and have no more words to add right now.

Here are some pictures of Brandon at past events and one in which he covered the Angels for us with a media credential at the Big A. 

IMG_9088.jpeg

IMG_9090.jpeg

IMG_9089.jpeg

IMG_9087.png

IMG_9077.png

IMG_9085.png

IMG_9082.png

IMG_9084.png

IMG_9083.png

IMG_9079.png

RIP.

On 8/11/2023 at 10:18 AM, Tank said:

i thought that came from you. apparently not.

@St1ck is actually the one that posted it. 

Anyways I’m in shock over this, I’m only a couple years younger. RIP Brandon. Always loved your sense of humor and the debates you had on the boards going back to the ESPN days. We’ll miss you.

I can't believe this week.  I still remember when his avatar was a Reno 911 guy on skates.  One time I posted a thread I copied about an unusually prepared dolmeh, thinking it wouldn't get any traction.  Sure enough mrwicked and Brandon were first responders on the scene expressing shock at the unusually prepared dolmeh.  I met him at an event.  He seemed like a chill dude.  Condolences to his family and friends for this major loss.

On 8/12/2023 at 9:32 AM, Chuckster70 said:

That’s really were a lot of the friendships from this community are formed outside of Angels baseball. 

Amongst other forums that I have neglected lately...

RIP Brandon. 

On 8/12/2023 at 9:32 AM, Chuckster70 said:

I thought it was the GC?