• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Get ready for the Ms!

Torridd

9 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Thursday: Ohtani v. Woo
Friday: Detmers v. Castillo
Saturday: Anderson v. Kirby
Sunday: Silseth v. Miller

Castillo & Kirby are both pretty tough. It is imperative they win tomorrow's Bats need to step the hell up.

I definitely like Thursday's and Sunday's games. We seem to win Anderson's games more than not. Always hard for a sweep, but I like our chances on 3.

21 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Ironically i feel like a lot of us were expecting us to get swept so those who were hoping for more than that got it lol

And in fairness, Game 2 they were right there until a hiccup. 

Today we just got stomped. It happens. Atlanta is f*cking stacked. 

On to the next.

21 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Castillo & Kirby are both pretty tough. It is imperative they win tomorrow. Bats need to step the hell up.

Agreed re: tomorrow.  Things could go south quickly if that one doesn't go the Angels way.

Btw, Mariners actually have a better run differential than the Angels.  They're at +38 going into tonight's game vs. +17 for the Angels after today's game (and -7 aside from the 25-1 blowout vs. the Rockies).

16 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Agreed re: tomorrow.  Things could go south quickly if that one doesn't go the Angels way.

Btw, Mariners actually have a better run differential than the Angels.  They're at +38 going into tonight's game vs. +17 for the Angels after today's game (and -7 aside from the 25-1 blowout vs. the Rockies).

That's surprising. I always thought we were a better offensive team than the Ms.

1 hour ago, Revad said:

We can’t afford a split, as I’m sure you know.  Need at the very least 4/7 on the home stand and the other three are against the Giants.  Drury comes back (hopefully) and that may help.

I don't want a split lol.

Just looking at the match-ups Castillo looks like a tough one as does the Kirby game. 

1 minute ago, Erstad Grit said:

I don't want a split lol.

Just looking at the match-ups Castillo looks like a tough one as does the Kirby game. 

I agree.  That’s exactly what it looks like to me too.  But we can’t have a losing home stand and the Giants are tough, ten games over .500.  A playoff team, it just gets worse so winning the first game and first series is essential.  I don’t see how we do this unless just a a little five game win streak.

5 hours ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Castillo & Kirby are both pretty tough. It is imperative they win tomorrow. Bats need to step the hell up.

Monday: Sandoval vs. Giants

Tuesday: Giolito vs. Giants

Wednesday: Ohtani vs. Giants

1 hour ago, Slegnaac said:

Monday: Sandoval vs. Giants

Tuesday: Giolito vs. Giants

Wednesday: Ohtani vs. Giants

I think it’s gonna be Giolito on Monday and Sandoval on Tuesday. Nevin said they are going to keep Giolito on the 5th day and Ohtani on the 6th and everything else works around that.