• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

12 o'clock High Leadership

1 hour ago, Swordsman78 said:

Soooooo are once again allowed to comment on mutual posts?

Kinda dumb that you were against it yesterday, and now here you are.  smh

Yesterday you said that Nevin wasn’t culpable for poor performance because Rendon is a cancer. Then last night you gave Nevin credit for leading his team to a win. So hypocrite will hypocrite. 

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yesterday you said that Nevin wasn’t culpable for poor performance because Rendon is a cancer. Then last night you gave Nevin credit for leading his team to a win. So hypocrite will hypocrite. 

I never said what you just said I said.

I stated Nevin was handcuffed in getting rid of Rendon because of his contract.   I stated Rendon always being out was not conducive to team building (aka as a winning spirit).

You basically started a thread blaming Nevin for a game they won. 

Said quote is cited below, since there may be others with below average reading comprehension aptitude.

"IMO It's disruptive to team building.  In normal (non contract involved) circumstances "said person" would be removed by mgmt."

15 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

I never said what you just said I said.

I stated Nevin was handcuffed in getting rid of Rendon because of his contract.   I stated Rendon always being out was not conducive to team building (aka as a winning spirit).

You basically started a thread blaming Nevin for a game they won. 

Said quote is cited below, since there may be others with below average reading comprehension aptitude.

"IMO It's disruptive to team building.  In normal (non contract involved) circumstances "said person" would be removed by mgmt."

I didn’t blame him for a game they won. I started a thread for some shitty decisions he made. 

11 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Good Leadership recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of the people that they lead.  Good Leadership puts the people they lead in positions where they have the best chance of success. 

So putting the only 3 pitchers available (except Loup who would have been worse) on the mound in  three consecutive innings, watching them all fail miserably to do their job, (which is to make outs, not homers) is failed leadership?    Or is the problem  "the order they were presented to Houston".    Personally I would have liked Estevez to pitch the 9th, but evidently he was "unavailable".  Not sure who's call that was.

Any fair minded person who say its a player failure.  But of course, you don't qualify for that distinction. 

BY your own definition, none of the pitchers were in a position (on the mound) to have their best chance of success.   Maybe Nevin should have pulled the team off the field, after the 6th, since putting all available relieveers on the mound would put them in a position to fail

Edited by Swordsman78