• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

12 o'clock High Leadership

I must admit that I was angry that Nevin took his closer out of his role, and the demons took over; I believe he made a mistake. I also criticized him for pinch running Velasquez, who was the only guy that could have scored on the Neto hit. That worked. This is why Nevin, given all the injuries and media criticism and enormous (Ohtani trade) pressure, has baffled me that he has not succumbed to a stroke. Nevin is a seasoned, smart baseball guy with a reputation for standing up for others. If he goes down this season, it won't be for the lack of trying and displays of enormous courage.

Just now, Swordsman78 said:

What ever Blarg.   Your heart is a cold one, and your mind is made up.

You enjoy misery, and rarely post anything positive about the organization.  You are what you are.  A very sad existence indeed.

This is all made up bullshit by you. Again. 

I was in the stands back in June of 1966 to watch my first Angels game that went 10 innings, they lost but I became a fan. I have been to every minor league stadium in Southern California and to four others out of state to watch baseball. I've been to every baseball stadium in the AL and NL West along with 6 others dotted across the US. I regularly attend Fall League baseball in October and November when I have a break from work. 

When Chuck wanted to increase the visibility and participation of the Spring Training fanfests I organized banquet rooms and reservations to handle groups of over 200 people at a family affordable price. 

Just because you buy some bleacher seats in left field doesn't mean you know jack shit about baseball or can give me shit for one second. You nothing more than a cheerleader, take your pom poms and fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I was in the stands back in June of 1966 to watch my first Angels game that went 10 innings, they lost but I became a fan. I have been to every minor league stadium in Southern California and to four others out of state to watch baseball. I've been to every baseball stadium in the AL and NL West along with 6 others dotted across the US. I regularly attend Fall League baseball in October and November when I have a break from work. 

When Chuck wanted to increase the visibility and participation of the Spring Training fanfests I organized banquet rooms and reservations to handle groups of over 200 people at a family affordable price. 

Just because you buy some bleacher seats in left field doesn't mean you know jack shit about baseball or can give me shit for one second. You nothing more than a cheerleader, take your pom poms and fuck off. 

I commend you for your Angel pedigree.  It would be nice to read more supportive posts.  No problem with calling out bonehead moves, as long as the same consideration is extended to successful moves as well.  Just Be fair.

BTW i have had season tix since 2016.  Pretty much the Trout Era.  Be careful with assumptions.

25 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Unfortunately the shoe fits and you wear it well. 

it would actually bother me if I thought you had any measurable baseball IQ. 

Bro, just so you know, after reading a ton of your posts, you have no credibility as a baseball mind.  You are a fan and there’s nothing wrong with that, but don’t get over your skis.

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Bro, just so you know, after reading a ton of your posts, you have no credibility as a baseball mind.  You are a fan and there’s nothing wrong with that, but don’t get over your skis.

Agreed that there are several posters on this board that know much more about the data metrics of the game.   You are more than likely one of those guys.  That is not my forte.

I do know situational ball, and am more even handed (fair) when evaluating players and coaches.   Unfortunately too many (almost all) of the posters here are way to emotional.