• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can he pitch....

37 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

After too many years asking 'can he pitch?' of every player we've ever been linked with, maybe now we can think about asking something else...

Angels Starters this year:

Inns  Hits  ER  BB  SO  HR  ERA

21.2    12     3    10   23   1    1.27

Angels bullpen this year:

Inns  Hits  ER  BB  SO  HR  ERA

13.1     9      2     4    11     0    1.37

An excellent start, long may it continue.

If Suarez shits the bed tonight I dub thee @BritishAngelsJunky.

16 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Not getting excited yet. 3/4 games vs one of the worst teams in baseball. I want to see a few weeks of this before I get excited. 

I’m getting excited. Lots of pieces to generate excitement. But no way I’m fully invested until I see a couple months of solid pitching and a modicum of consistency from the offense. Mid-June rolls around and we are doing those things, then I’ll buy in.

24 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Not getting excited yet. 3/4 games vs one of the worst teams in baseball. I want to see a few weeks of this before I get excited. 

Even then I'm still going to be leery.  Remember the Angels started 24-13 and 27-17 last season before it all fell apart. 

58 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

Even then I'm still going to be leery.  Remember the Angels started 24-13 and 27-17 last season before it all fell apart. 

I want to wait and see a bit, but on paper this is a much stronger team than last year. That's not to say they were playing way over their heads, but simply that they didn't have the depth to sustain it. We have enough really good players, but to be a really good team you also have to have the depth to cover rough patches, and I think we do this year. 

41 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I for one am glad we got our first jinx thread out of the way.  The Angels pitchers are free to continue as they previously had now.

And only the pitching is now cursed. The offense is left untouched.