• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can he pitch....

2 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

Well, fair play for even trying it, most people are put off just by looking at it or knowing what it is. I had some yesterday with bacon, eggs, and hash browns, loved it.

I remember eating something in the Luton airport for breakfast - might've been black pudding?  Whatever it was, it made me lose my will to live.

But who am I to judge?  I eat scrapple, made from the parts of pigs rats won't eat. 

I jinx the team just turning on the tv to watch, so don't feel badly.

7 hours ago, steveuk said:

I don't know if you guys have similar but there is a TV show over here called "Four in a bed" (nowhere near as exciting as it sounds!) The owners of four different small hotels take it in turns to spend a night at each others establishment. And then they critique how they found it. And it can get a bit nasty sometimes - people don't like their pride and joy business being slated. But one of the frequent discussion points is baked beans with breakfast. Some will say, "we are posh, we don't serve beans" others, "breakfast without beans? WTF?"

The latter is most definitely the correct attitude!

But fried pigs blood? Hmm.... 

If that show was filmed in the US the dialogue would be in Hindi