• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels sign three-year jersey ad deal with Foundation Building Materials

mmc

36 minutes ago, Lou said:

Foundation Building Materials, Inc. (NYSE: FBM), one of the largest specialty building products distributors of wallboard, suspended ceiling systems, metal framing and complementary and other products in North America..."

They were acquired by a private equity firm in 2021, so no longer listed.

Not surprising why Arte likes them though.

https://www.fbmsales.com/about-us/

The name “foundation” in Foundation Building Materials…
comes directly from the Bible, where in Luke 6:48 it speaks about a man building his house on a firm foundation (a rock) where it will be able to withstand the storms of life because of how it was built and what it stands on.

8 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Chances are the average baseball fan has never heard of them either. 

I'm sure they haven't!  I'm curious to see how things play out with other teams to see how large/small the companies are. I know the Red Sox have Mass Mutual, Padres have Motorola, Reds have Kroger (for only $5M/yr), and the Astros have Oxy Energy. 

24 minutes ago, Lou said:

"Foundation Building Materials (FBM) is a local company founded in neighboring Orange, Calif., in 2011 and has 280 locations across the United States and Canada, including in every Major League market."

Now it makes more sense.

25 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Btw I don't care about this. It is what it is. It's dumb, but it was inevitable.

I'm surprised we still have "Angels Stadium" honestly. Probably one of the good things Arte has done.

It could be In and Out Field but INO lost too much money in Texas.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

They were acquired by a private equity firm in 2021, so no longer listed.

Not surprising why Arte likes them though.

https://www.fbmsales.com/about-us/

The name “foundation” in Foundation Building Materials…
comes directly from the Bible, where in Luke 6:48 it speaks about a man building his house on a firm foundation (a rock) where it will be able to withstand the storms of life because of how it was built and what it stands on.

I'm sure they follow the principles of Jesus and don't put profit above human dignity.