• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels sign three-year jersey ad deal with Foundation Building Materials

mmc

46 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So many National corporate sponsors available and they can't intrest any of them to take on the clusterfuck that Arte has created. Lawsuits, player deaths, shady business deals, why would any truly reputable corporation want to align with the last five years of Angeles baseball. 

Yes, I'm bitter. 

I doubt that's correct. There were over 100 corporations that expressed interest.

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So many National corporate sponsors available and they can't intrest any of them to take on the clusterfuck that Arte has created. Lawsuits, player deaths, shady business deals, why would any truly reputable corporation want to align with the last five years of Angeles baseball. 

Yes, I'm bitter. 

I mean they seem like a reputable corporation.  And no one outside of contractors have probably heard of them, which might be why they want to advertise.  And it hasn't been disclosed how much they are paying, so you can't really say the Angels got jipped.  

I hadn't heard of JMG until they started sponsoring the Ducks Power play.  So I guess it worked.  

Hey, I'm as bitter as the next guy.  But it could have been far worse.  

45 minutes ago, Lou said:

I doubt that's correct. There were over 100 corporations that expressed interest.

And an unknown building materials company was chosen. Sounds like the other 99 were comprised of Rotolo Chevrolet, Sweet James Law Firms and an Upholstery Shop in Pomona.  

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And an unknown building materials company was chosen. Sounds like the other 99 were comprised of Rotolo Chevrolet, Sweet James Law Firms and an Upholstery Shop in Pomona.  

Dumb.

But go ahead and be bitter. I've heard that's a great way to go through life. 

• mmc changed the title to Angels sign three-year jersey ad deal with Foundation Building Materials

https://www.mlb.com/news/angels-announce-new-jersey-patch-sponsor

“They’re a local company with a national footprint that has operations in every MLB market, which was appealing,” said Angels executive vice president Dana Wells. “And we liked the values, especially with the family and being rooted in the community. We feel like it can evolve into a bigger partnership. We felt they were the absolute No. 1 fit for us.”

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Yes, I'm bitter. 

Did you know what Bibigo was before they became the Lakers jersey sponsor?