• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How confident are you in this bullpen?

How confident are you in this bullpen?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How confident are you in this bullpen?

• Extremely confident
    • Confident
    • Somewhat confident
    • Meh
    • Somewhat unconfident
    • Unconfident
    • Extremely unconfident

I know a lot of "evaluators" think our bullpen is trash, but i'm extremely exited about this bullpen. I think it's top 10 and usually i've become pessimistic about this team.

The Angels have a BUNCH of wildcards that could help the bullpen at some point. 
Bachman, Joyce, Murphy, Torres and Rodriguez are potential options which makes this very very fun.

On 2/1/2023 at 12:44 PM, Stradling said:

It’s kind of like wanting another relief pitcher or another starter.  It’s about minimizing risk.  Sure what we have could be good, but as we have seen it could be bad.  I have no idea how much Andrus is going to get.  He isn’t high on my list, but he is on my list.  If I thought we could get Kim for a decent trade package he would be my first choice.  I like that Andrus makes contact.  I like that he is a solid glove.  I know those are attributes that Fletcher has, but watching him pop up every single at bat has me very tired of him.  Maybe I look at Andrus and it felt like whenever we played against him he would get a big hit against us.  He came across as a professional hitter.  He’s a guy with an OBP 55 points higher than his batting average in his career.  I like those guys.   

So you think Andrus is going to sign a MiLB contract?

There is not a roster spot for him.

34 minutes ago, TempeAngel said:

So you think Andrus is going to sign a MiLB contract?

There is not a roster spot for him.

I think that depth is good and I don’t think these players are getting more expensive the closer we get to camp opening. Someone is going to sign Andrus and Sanchez for well below the anticipated price when free agency started. 

17 minutes ago, Revad said:

Att one point I was thinking 2/$18-20m.  That’s not happening now.

Spotrac has Andrus market value at $4.5 M now, down from $10 M. But the Angels don't have a spot for him unless there is an injury or a trade.

And Spotrac has Sanchez at a market value of $6.4 M.