• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (8/21/22): Angels @ Tigers - Ohtani pitching

5 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Ohtani is not as good as the hype from his fanboys, and so the excuse now is "It is hard to be a pitcher and batter", or it is hard to be a pitcher"?!!  LOL!  That sounds like an admission from the loser Ohtani fanboys that Ohtani is neither a great batter and nor a great pitcher!  When Ohtani is decent, fanboys scream in ecstasy!  But when Ohtani is mediocre, it's the rain and it's just hard to be a pitcher and batter!  You fanboys are so pathetic!

Sir this is a Wendy's

5 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Ohtani is not as good as the hype from his fanboys, and so the excuse now is "It is hard to be a pitcher and batter", or it is hard to be a pitcher"?!!  LOL!  That sounds like an admission from the loser Ohtani fanboys that Ohtani is neither a great batter and nor a great pitcher!  When Ohtani is decent, fanboys scream in ecstasy!  But when Ohtani is mediocre, it's the rain and it's just hard to be a pitcher and batter!  You fanboys are so pathetic!

B U a troll?

17 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Where are the Ohtani fanboys!?  It's raining, so Ohtani shouldn't pitch?!?  Angels lose, it's everybody else's fault.  Angels win, it's Ohtani's credit.  Ohtani just got knocked out of the game!!!  LOL!  Embarrassing Ohtani fanboys, where are you all?

Angels will always be losers.  Who wants to win on a team when other overhyped players always get the credit?  Fact is, Trout and neither Ohtani has elevated the Angels.  Baseball is not just stats - it's about your karma and whether you have that winning spirit to elevate others.  Clearly Trout and Ohtani are losers, not winners.

Epic first post.

Well done.

Sadly no one will miss this insightful commentary once you are gone.

Fact: I am a troll, and I am trolling the Ohtani fanboys out there.  Fact: Ohtani gave up three runs in 4 innings today.  Fact: Ohtani is not Cy Young material.  Fact: Ohtani will not win ballgames for you.  Fact: Angels with Trout and Ohtani is near last place.  Opinion: There is contempt on the Angels team due to the hype Trout and Ohtani get, and that is one reason the Angels is a losing team - for many many years!

25 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Fact: I am a troll, and I am trolling the Ohtani fanboys out there.  Fact: Ohtani gave up three runs in 4 innings today.  Fact: Ohtani is not Cy Young material.  Fact: Ohtani will not win ballgames for you.  Fact: Angels with Trout and Ohtani is near last place.  Opinion: There is contempt on the Angels team due to the hype Trout and Ohtani get, and that is one reason the Angels is a losing team - for many many years!

Fact: you're a fuckwit.

30 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Where are the Ohtani fanboys!?  It's raining, so Ohtani shouldn't pitch?!?  Angels lose, it's everybody else's fault.  Angels win, it's Ohtani's credit.  Ohtani just got knocked out of the game!!!  LOL!  Embarrassing Ohtani fanboys, where are you all?

Angels will always be losers.  Who wants to win on a team when other overhyped players always get the credit?  Fact is, Trout and neither Ohtani has elevated the Angels.  Baseball is not just stats - it's about your karma and whether you have that winning spirit to elevate others.  Clearly Trout and Ohtani are losers, not winners.

I got about 8 words into this post.

8 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Sir, we're gonna have to ask you to leave. We have customers waiting.

26 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Dumb

23 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Stomach virus?!  How about the truth is Ohtani got knocked out of the game, but Angels PR is so concerned about protecting his image because of his false trade value?

Dumber

9 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Dumberest

Just now, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Ok, chill out, you Ohtani fanboys.  Ohtani will get an asterisk next to this loss because he had a stomach virus!  You could bet this will be the headline coming from LA: "Ohtani has stomach virus and so Angels lose".  LOL!  Pathetic ballclub and pathetic fanboys who can't accept the truth.

Dumberestest

1 minute ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Ok, chill out, you Ohtani fanboys.  Ohtani will get an asterisk next to this loss because he had a stomach virus!  You could bet this will be the headline coming from LA: "Ohtani has stomach virus and so Angels lose".  LOL!  Pathetic ballclub and pathetic fanboys who can't accept the truth.

have a point GIF

37 minutes ago, NotOhtaniFanBoy said:

Another start another screw job for Ohtani.  He's probably ranked #1 in non-called in-the-zone strikes especially during a high count/full count RISP high stakes situations.  It all adds up.  Ohtani has given up runs that way due to attrition via bad call after bad call and also rarely getting any dubious calls which is typically the complete opposite treatment for the opponent he faces on that day.  I'm done watching baseball until robo-umps are administered.  The hate Ohtani gets is either from the non-stop coverage - which I completely understand is grating to people.  The other is plain old bigotry and trust me, there are, i.e., (paraphrasing) "Asians aren't that athletic hence he's on steroids", "This Asian aint going to win over Judge this year", etc.,.  Whatever.  It is what it is.

What I don't stand for is unfair treatment towards an individual based on their ethnicity, race, group, background, or accomplishments, and that's exactly what Ohtani has been going through since last year after the AS break.  His numbers should be noticeably better than even now.  The attrition of getting dubious calls over and over again adds up and it shows on the stat sheets.  Poor Ohtani is too damn nice to do anything about it.  I might as well do something about it.  Hate all you want, it's your right, but if you support the unfair treatment of a single player the you are also part of the problem.  

I had to register here to speak my thoughts because I have start somewhere and this is the only blog I go for the game threads for the Angels incidentally.

1 minute ago, BliaYang6 said:

Another start another screw job for Ohtani.  He's probably ranked #1 in non-called in-the-zone strikes especially during a high count/full count RISP high stakes situations.  It all adds up.  Ohtani has given up runs that way due to attrition via bad call after bad call and also rarely getting any dubious calls which is typically the complete opposite treatment for the opponent he faces on that day.  I'm done watching baseball until robo-umps are administered.  The hate Ohtani gets is either from the non-stop coverage - which I completely understand is grating to people.  The othec

I doubt anybody will plow through this white type on black strip mess. Whatever you're saying, it is a giver of headaches. Learn graphics.

Just now, eligrba4ever said:

I doubt anybody will plow through this white type on black strip mess. Whatever you're saying, it is a giver of headaches. Learn graphics.

Yes.  I'll take the criticism.  I just felt nervousness typing this because of what I had to say.  I'm on a crappy tablet as well.  Just consider what I have to say and please respond. Thanks in advanced.  It's been a long time coming.