• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stop the hat already

13 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I want a manager that’s going to tell these idiots that none of them should be smiling with a record like this. You want to wear a cowboy hat after hitting a home run…then be in 1st place.

That’s one of the things missing.    
A manager who understands the balance between a solid clubhouse and respect for the game, a manager who expects performance yet doesn’t scream like a Terry Collins.

This has been a rudderless ship the past 3.5 seasons.

That has to stop this off-season.

No more sloppy results 

30 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

Marsh putting the hat on celebrating back to back nights with meaningless solo homeruns is so cringy.

It's like the wide receiver going crazy after a TD while they're getting blown out. 

This is embarrassing. 

I said the same thing to my wife last night.  And I used the exact same analogy as you @Erstad Grit.  I’m all for guys having fun, and when the guys were playing well, the cowboy hat was just that….guys having fun with it.

Now it’s a joke.  It’s stupid.  There is no reason to celebrate a meaningless home run when your team is down by 7, and you’ve had your ass thoroughly handed to you in the series.

Hell, you’ve had your ass handed to you nearly 45 of the last 60 games.

1 hour ago, Erstad Grit said:

Marsh putting the hat on celebrating back to back nights with meaningless solo homeruns is so cringy.

It's like the wide receiver going crazy after a TD while they're getting blown out. 

This is embarrassing. 

Totally agree! 

32 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I said the same thing to my wife last night.  And I used the exact same analogy as you @Erstad Grit.  I’m all for guys having fun, and when the guys were playing well, the cowboy hat was just that….guys having fun with it.

Now it’s a joke.  It’s stupid.  There is no reason to celebrate a meaningless home run when your team is down by 7, and you’ve had your ass thoroughly handed to you in the series.

Hell, you’ve had your ass handed to you nearly 45 of the last 60 games.

👆

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

My opinion would be who gives a shit. There’s zero chance they don’t feel worse about this season than we as fans do.  If they want to try to bring some life to a shitty situation, go for it.  In the big scheme of even baseball things it doesn’t matter. 

I bet Rendon feels just fine. 

I cringed the very first time I saw the hat, recalling Skaggs strutting around in a cowboy hat the night he died in Texas. It felt like bad mojo coming. And then the fall into oblivion.

15-40?! Really?

Team needs a total reversal in attitude. We might lose 110 games if this doesn't change.

25 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I cringed the very first time I saw the hat, recalling Skaggs strutting around in a cowboy hat the night he died in Texas. It felt like bad mojo coming. And then the fall into oblivion.

15-40?! Really?

Team needs a total reversal in attitude. We might lose 110 games if this doesn't change.

The hat ritual was fun for a bit while they were winning, but at this point try something else.  Even if we play well the rest of the way the record is going to suck