• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stop the hat already

11 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I played sports through College University and we would be embarrassed to celebrate a meaningless home run if we were perennial losers. 

Celebrations have a time and place. Right now the Angels dugout has nothing to celebrate. 

You’re right. They should just sit on the bench quietly with their hands folded politely on their laps. 

20 minutes ago, Tank said:

Players: let’s do something that’s fun and builds good camaraderie!

Fans: cut it out, losers.

Sometimes I question how many of you have ever played sports.

How about trying something like winning - that would build good camaraderie too

46 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Ewww you agreed with cals…that’s like being buddies with Jared from subway. It’s just bad PR

42 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

With all due respect he’s basically Larry h Parker and mike Lindell’s love child. 

Oooooooohhhh!!!! @cals are you gona let him say that about you!?

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

When are you publishing your manual on proper player behavior?

Good idea. 

I think I'll run with this then let you know. 

I'll tell you one thing that will be in the "in-proper player behavior" section will be putting a cowboy hat on someone that hits a meaningless solo home run in the 8th or 9th inning of a 7 run blowout at the end of a 2 month stretch where the team is 12-39. 

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Good idea. 

I'll tell you one thing that will be in the "in-proper player behavior" section will be putting a cowboy hat on someone that hits a solo home run in the 8th or 9th inning of a 7 run blowout during 2 month stretch where the team is 12-39. 

Riveting. Would read again.

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Good idea. 

I'll tell you one thing that will be in the "inproper player behavior" section will be putting a cowboy hat on someone that hits a meaningless solo home run in the 8th or 9th inning of a 7 run blowout at the end of a 2 month stretch where the team is 12-39. 

I can hardly wait til it drops at Barnes and Noble!