• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/1/22): Angels @ Astros - Apple TV+ exclusive game

mmc

I like Apple TV+. I had a 10 month trial of it combining my Target and PS5 trials that expire and now I am on a 3 month free Vizio promotion trial I was emailed from buying a Vizio TV like 6 years ago. They still send me Vizio stuff. Apple TV has good shows and original movies and I love the 4K baseball broadcast I am watching now.

Apple TV's presentation is exceptional. First time watching a game on it, since I had always been at the games when they aired.

Edit: Apple TV's commentators suck, though. Not ESPN or Patrick O'Neal levels of bad, but they are the weak. I wish I could just hear the sounds of the game instead of these ingrates' voices.

Edited by failos

20 minutes ago, failos said:

Hearing the umpire so clearly is just next level. Complainers here are absolutely out of their minds. This is leagues better than Bally, ESPN, and Fox.

Who has complained about the quality of the broadcast? (other than the announcers)

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Now imagine that lineup with Velazquez and Wade replaced by Fletcher and Rendon. That's our 2023 World Series champion lineup.

Was Fletcher really any better than Velazquez or Wade?