• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/1/22): Angels @ Astros - Apple TV+ exclusive game

mmc

14 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Not a fan of games on Apple TV+

Daygloman was 100% right!  Not worth the aggravation.  I had to setup an account with a credit card with a 7 day free trial to watch the last time.  Too much aggravation to cancel jumping through hoops to avoid the $ 4.99 monthly charges.  Now my free trial has been used up so I can't watch AppleTV and there is nothing watchable there except old films and pay per current ones which they don't even have yet like Top Gun Maverick which I recommend.

Not having Tepera for these two games is going to be a huge issue. Can’t trust Loup or the other clowns in the BP, so Lorenzen better stop throwing too many pitches and get his act together. Need offensive support, too, obviously.

1 hour ago, Robrock30 said:

Daygloman was 100% right!  Not worth the aggravation.  I had to setup an account with a credit card with a 7 day free trial to watch the last time.  Too much aggravation to cancel jumping through hoops to avoid the $ 4.99 monthly charges.  Now my free trial has been used up so I can't watch AppleTV and there is nothing watchable there except old films and pay per current ones which they don't even have yet like Top Gun Maverick which I recommend.

I had a free subscription that expired and I can watch the games if I want to.... I think your log in is still good and you can watch the free games.

2 hours ago, Robrock30 said:

I have posted this before but here it is again https://www.target.com/circle/partners/1001

6 month free trial.