• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 is done

mmc

Yes I arrived at that conclusion this week as well.  Hopefully Thor, Lorenzen, and the pen pitches well so at the deadline we can get a return.  Another season wasted. The narrative continues.  We're one of the easiest teams in baseball to laugh at. I wish I could go back to 7 years old and choose the Cardinals. 

I spent 3 hours per game watching the 1st 50 or so games this season. I've never seen a team find more ways to lose than the Angels. I gave up on the season about a week ago. I have a lot of hobbies that I can devote those 3 hours a day to now that I'm not watching the game. I will still check the box scores for each game and the minor league players season. If there is a miraculous turn-a-round, I'll start watching again, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 hour ago, drpiranha said:

I spent 3 hours per game watching the 1st 50 or so games this season. I've never seen a team find more ways to lose than the Angels. I gave up on the season about a week ago. I have a lot of hobbies that I can devote those 3 hours a day to now that I'm not watching the game. I will still check the box scores for each game and the minor league players season. If there is a miraculous turn-a-round, I'll start watching again, but I'm not holding my breath.

You don't find this entertaining in any way? Especially when you throw in the added bonus of watching a GOAT and a unicorn do their thing?

Edited by arch stanton

Part of me wants to get upset, but we're honestly close to that point where I just stop caring. And I mean overall. Forever. 

I just can't anymore. This is supposed to be a fun little "hobby". It's not fun. It hasn't been fun for a long time. It doesn't make me happy anymore.

I was never a "die hard". I just loved watching. But that love is basically gone. This organization beat that out of me.

You don't keep skateboarding if you break a limb every single time you try. You say "you know, maybe this just isn't for me". And then you go do something else that doesn't put you in the ER.

I've had these feelings for a couple years now. The 24-13 streak pulled me back in, but I got buttercup'd. Hard. Not happening again.

Call me a drama queen, or spoiled, or a fairweather fan. I don't care. I've admitted to being a fairweather fan for a while now. 

I'm just done. It's the same shit every year. Every. Year. 4 managers, 4 GM's, countless coaches. Always the same. 

I'm tired, boss.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Part of me wants to get upset, but we're honestly close to that point where I just stop caring. And I mean overall. Forever. 

I just can't anymore. This is supposed to be a fun little "hobby". It's not fun. It hasn't been fun for a long time. It doesn't make me happy anymore.

I was never a "die hard". I just loved watching. But that love is basically gone. This organization beat that out of me.

You don't keep skateboarding if you break a limb every single time you try. You say "you know, maybe this just isn't for me". And then you go do something else that doesn't put you in the ER.

I've had these feelings for a couple years now. The 24-13 streak pulled me back in, but I got buttercup'd. Hard. Not happening again.

Call me a drama queen, or spoiled, or a fairweather fan. I don't care. I've admitted to being a fairweather fan for a while now. 

I'm just done. It's the same shit every year. Every. Year. 4 managers, 4 GM's, countless coaches. Always the same. 

I'm tired, boss.

I feel the same

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm tired, boss.

DigitalMiserableKarakul-size_restricted.gif