• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

Just now, Taylor said:

That's based on an ideology, not a deliberate set of untruths, like the CRT and voter fraud nonsense.

That they think this ideology will lessen crime is pretty untrue.  Any blind person could see that a mile away, except the left.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That they think this ideology will lessen crime is pretty untrue.  Any blind person could see that a mile away, except the left.

I believe our current criminal justice system is unjust and needs major reform. The way certain reforms have been implemented in SF and LA have not worked. But there are other things that should be done. For example, restoring the voting rights of felons who have served their time.

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I believe our current criminal justice system is unjust and needs major reform. The way certain reforms have been implemented in SF and LA have not worked. But there are other things that should be done. For example, restoring the voting rights of felons who have served their time.

@Chuckster70 any update on when we are getting the “jack off” emoji?

2 minutes ago, cals said:

@Chuckster70 any update on when we are getting the “jack off” emoji?

I just listened to a podcast called Sweet Bobby about a woman who was catfished for a decade. She thought she was in an online relationship with a man, but the whole time she was talking to her female cousin who's like 10 years younger than her. Very bizarre.

You'd think her catfisher would be a basement dweller with too much time on their hands. But her cousin was actually a young rising star and executive of a top British bank.

As soon as I finished the podcast, I opened AW and saw that picture of you posing with @Kotchman. The photo, of course, was a joke. 

I've pretty much always dismissed the notion that Kotchman is your alt. You're a busy dude who travels all the time. Kotchman has posts from years before he ever posted on the Spin Forum. 

But now, I'm not so sure. If a 20-something woman who's going through college and grad school and then working a stressful bank job can pull off a sophisticated catfishing scheme, including a whole cast of fake characters who reinforce the lies of the main character, then certainly a personal injury attorney with a family can keep a convincing alt account going for years.

But then, the question becomes, why would you keep an alt account going for years? And the answer is, because you can. 

40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I just listened to a podcast called Sweet Bobby about a woman who was catfished for a decade. She thought she was in an online relationship with a man, but the whole time she was talking to her female cousin who's like 10 years younger than her. Very bizarre.

You'd think her catfisher would be a basement dweller with too much time on their hands. But her cousin was actually a young rising star and executive of a top British bank.

As soon as I finished the podcast, I opened AW and saw that picture of you posing with @Kotchman. The photo, of course, was a joke. 

I've pretty much always dismissed the notion that Kotchman is your alt. You're a busy dude who travels all the time. Kotchman has posts from years before he ever posted on the Spin Forum. 

But now, I'm not so sure. If a 20-something woman who's going through college and grad school and then working a stressful bank job can pull off a sophisticated catfishing scheme, including a whole cast of fake characters who reinforce the lies of the main character, then certainly a personal injury attorney with a family can keep a convincing alt account going for years.

But then, the question becomes, why would you keep an alt account going for years? And the answer is, because you can. 

Stop beating around the bush. The whole world knows you’re Katie’s alt. We forgive you 

Edited by Kotchman

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

All felons or just those in swing states that were bailed out by libs just in time for the election?

8 hours ago, Crampknees said:

The GQP is nothing but batshit crazy yelling about anything because stupid fucks believe it. The shit they yell about isn't even real.  The "Freedom Fighters" with all their fucked up nonsense piling onto conspiracy theories are going to bring Fascism to us all.  Yes fuck off. 

You fucking idiots really want to play, "which party is dumber?" Just look at the current admin. And that's the first string of the Democrat team.

Republicans aren't perfect but they're the only thing standing between us and the retarded progressive Democrats.

6 hours ago, Jay said:

You fucking idiots really want to play, "which party is dumber?" Just look at the current admin. And that's the first string of the Democrat team.

Republicans aren't perfect but they're the only thing standing between us and the retarded progressive Democrats.

YES!!!

8 hours ago, Jay said:

So far most Republicans and conservatives still understand that only women can give birth 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

So far most Republicans and conservatives still understand that only women can give birth 

I think like 95% of democrats understand that, as well.  But just like Average Republican must bow at the feet of His Majesty, Sir Donald of Manhattan, most democrats appear to think they must pander to chicks with dicks.

11 hours ago, Jay said:

Screen-Shot-2018-10-12-at-10.15.20-AM-618x400.jpeg

13 hours ago, Jay said:

Lmao

16 hours ago, Jay said:

Jay, how old are you?

Just now, gotbeer said:

And which lies is he perpetrating? 

You guys are missing the point. In these Republican governor debates, the majority of candidates are saying the election was stolen, the vaccines are a conspiracy, and CRT is infiltrating our schools. Blatant lies.

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And which lies is he perpetrating? 

You guys are missing the point. In these Republican governor debates, the majority of candidates are saying the election was stolen, the vaccines are a conspiracy, and CRT is infiltrating our schools. Blatant lies.

You really need to get out more.