• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

1 hour ago, cals said:

My dad was kind of racist and said "they breed like brood sows".  I was like 6 when he said that so I didn't know what it meant.

Frankly it wasn't very nice.

He just meant that their pull out game was pretty weak 

2 hours ago, cals said:

My dad was kind of racist and said "they breed like brood sows".  I was like 6 when he said that so I didn't know what it meant.

Frankly it wasn't very nice.

My dad gave me the same speech when my wife was pregnant with our son. He probably regrets it since we never had another. 

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3541707-texas-ag-says-he-would-back-law-banning-sodomy-if-supreme-court-reconsiders-landmark-case/

Texas AG says he would back law banning sodomy if Supreme Court reconsiders landmark case

Paxton said during a Friday interview with NewsNation he would defend the law banning sodomy because the Supreme Court in the past has “stepped into issues that I don’t think there was any constitutional provision dealing with.”

“They were legislative issues,” Paxton said. “This was one of those issues, and there may be more. It would depend on the issue and it would depend on the state law.”

When asked if he would have a personal issue with defending a law banning sodomy, Paxton said he would not.

We need to come up with a conservative equivalent of SJWs.

The GQP is nothing but batshit crazy yelling about anything because stupid fucks believe it. The shit they yell about isn't even real.  The "Freedom Fighters" with all their fucked up nonsense piling onto conspiracy theories are going to bring Fascism to us all.  Yes fuck off. 

23 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

The GQP is nothing but batshit crazy yelling about anything because stupid fucks believe it. The shit they yell about isn't even real.  The "Freedom Fighters" with all their fucked up nonsense piling onto conspiracy theories are going to bring Fascism to us all.  Yes fuck off. 

This post should go over well.

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

There is no option for conservatives like @wopphil and a couple of my intelligent brothers (not my half-retard MAGA brother) and that seems odd and sad.

Seems like there should be a good amount of moderates in this country, even if the crazies are the most vocal.

5 minutes ago, cals said:

There is no option for conservatives like @wopphil and a couple of my intelligent brothers (not my half-retard MAGA brother) and that seems odd and sad.

Seems like there should be a good amount of moderates in this country, even if the crazies are the most vocal.

That's not a nice thing to say about KC.