• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

East Texas you are either a rancher, illegal working on the ranch, or a proud EBT card carrying MAGA. 

I was in San Antonio in November and I was less than impressed with how the freeways are designed there. Not near as bad as traffic as So Cal has but the way the off ramps are designed sucked. 

12 hours ago, Jason said:

I was in San Antonio in November and I was less than impressed with how the freeways are designed there. Not near as bad as traffic as So Cal has but the way the off ramps are designed sucked. 

Merging with the access road is opposite of what you are used to.  I first moved there I was angry man yelling at every motorist when I was doing it wrong.  San Antonio isn't considered east Texas though to my point. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was in Quartzsite, AZ, and picked up the local paper.  @Taylor  This should answer all your questions about @Kotchman and @Lhalo.  And BTW, the people in Quartzsite are some of the nicest people around.  If you would like to read any of the articles that are on the left in blue, LMK and I'll photo them and post them. 

20240212_145242.jpg

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Was in Quartzsite, AZ, and picked up the local paper.  @Taylor  This should answer all your questions about @Kotchman and @Lhalo.  And BTW, the people in Quartzsite are some of the nicest people around.  If you would like to read any of the articles that are on the left in blue, LMK and I'll photo them and post them. 

20240212_145242.jpg

Looks like a good article.  I was able to read the first page there.  I was being bias already, I first read that as Quartsize. 

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

20240212_145242.jpg

Post the “what will it take for you to get involved?” Article 

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

20240212_145242.jpg

This is the gayest shit Ive seen since that video of those two reps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Republicans rush to distance from "disaster" Arizona abortion ruling

The court, which is entirely composed of Republican-appointed justices, ruled 4-2 that an 1864 law making it a felony to perform an abortion supersedes the 15-week ban state legislators passed in 2022.

The 19th century law provides exceptions only to save the life of the mother.

What they're saying: Rep. Juan Ciscomani (R-Ariz.), who represents a seat President Biden won in 2020, called the ruling a "disaster for women and providers" in a statement posted to social media.

Ciscomani said the 15-week ban "protected the rights of women and new life," but the territorial law is "archaic."

• 2 weeks later...