• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

Courtesy of the Texas GOP.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/20/1106229988/texas-gops-new-platform-says-biden-didnt-really-win-it-also-calls-for-secession

Texas GOP's new platform says Biden didn't really win. It also calls for secession

President Biden is the "acting" president because he didn't win legally; Texans should vote on seceding; the Voting Rights Act of 1965 should be repealed; any gun control is a rights violation: this is the world as seen by the Republican Party of Texas, according to its newly adopted party platform.

"We can't compromise with Democrats who have a different and incompatible vision for our future," Matt Rinaldi, the state GOP chairman, said, according to The Texas Newsroom. "We need to be a bold and unapologetic conservative party, ready to go on offense and win the fight for our country."

Do Republicans in Texas (or anywhere) really want this stuff? Repealing the Voting Rights Act?

57 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well, we do have the High Speed Rail Commission.

If you read the pdf on the Texas Republican website they actually put into their platform that no high speed rail in Texas will come from public funds. They see Californian taxpayers getting fleeced and said, nope, not on our turf. 

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If you read the pdf on the Texas Republican website they actually put into their platform that no high speed rail in Texas will come from public funds. They see Californian taxpayers getting fleeced and said, nope, not on our turf. 

And since all those blacks were voting for high speed rail it makes sense to take away their right to vote.

Convention-goers are shown '2,000 Mules'

Organizers screened the film 2,000 Mules at least three times, according to the convention's program.

The film was recently discussed during a Jan. 6 committee hearing, when former Attorney General Bill Barr said the film's central premise, that electronic location data proved people were used as "mules" to stuff ballot boxes, was "just indefensible."

Sounds fun.

Edited by St1ck

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Convention-goers are shown '2,000 Mules'

Organizers screened the film 2,000 Mules at least three times, according to the convention's program.

The film was recently discussed during a Jan. 6 committee hearing, when former Attorney General Bill Barr said the film's central premise, that electronic location data proved people were used as "mules" to stuff ballot boxes, was "just indefensible."

Sounds fun.

That makes more sense then drag shows for kindergarten class. 

25 minutes ago, cals said:

And since all those blacks were voting for high speed rail it makes sense to take away their right to vote.

I kinda wish we had high speed rail from every inner city to these white lib suburban towns. Like Taylor should have to wake up every day with a bus load of East STLs and Atlanta’s finest. 

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

THE Texas GOP has fleeced many high dollar projects from the taxpayer Einstein.  Know what state you are patting on the back before trying to make a funny. 

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I kinda wish we had high speed rail from every inner city to these white lib suburban towns. Like Taylor should have to wake up every day with a bus load of East STLs and Atlanta’s finest. 

Yes, our good Gov here thought it would be a cute political ploy to bus illegals and drop them off in D.C.  Comes to find out many were trying to get to Maryland, New York, etc anyway.  They got off the bus and said Gracias Amigo for the ride. 

33 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Yes, our good Gov here thought it would be a cute political ploy to bus illegals and drop them off in D.C.  Comes to find out many were trying to get to Maryland, New York, etc anyway.  They got off the bus and said Gracias Amigo for the ride. 

I wish Newsom would do that 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-population/
hispanics have moved past whites so that tells me they are sticking around here 

ok, good, I read it.  It really didn't break down how many of the Hispanics are illegal though.  Your sentence you typed tells me you are afraid of the replacement theory.  What I got from that is old fat white fucks are just dying off. I just got back from my Hispanic friends place in San Diego.  What is even more alarming is their ancestors have bought property all around So Cal for decades.  They vote Republican by the way.