• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

11 hours ago, mmc said:

Serious question for all the lefties, how many of you guys have actually looked at photos of aborted corpses?  If you haven’t, maybe you should go look and see what you’re advocating for the death of.

Odd question young man.  Is this like the detective who shoves you the file of the murder victim photos during interrogation and you don't want to see them so aha, got ya? We have all seen the types of photos you may be talking about but likely not every one. 

I'll ask you a question.  Do you know someone close to you, had a knockoff handbag probably purchased from some Vietnamese at the flea market, some guy grabs it and when finding out she only had $5 gets pissed and goes back after her and splits her head open then rapes her.  The hospital is doing a rape kit while she is in surgery on her skull and the guys jizz is in there. So I assume you are old enough to know how babies are made so one jizz takes hold. 

What do you do?  This person had multiple surgeries to her head and face over time.  Get it the fuck out of you, say no big deal I will give it up for adoption where the government doesn't want to pay for the little shit or answer questions at the family reunion about how's the 5th surgery going, speech therapy hard and do you breast or bottle feed. 

True story.

You are young and see the world only through Twitter colored glasses. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Odd question young man.  Is this like the detective who shoves you the file of the murder victim photos during interrogation and you don't want to see them so aha, got ya? We have all seen the types of photos you may be talking about but likely not every one. 

I'll ask you a question.  Do you know someone close to you, had a knockoff handbag probably purchased from some Vietnamese at the flea market, some guy grabs it and when finding out she only had $5 gets pissed and goes back after her and splits her head open then rapes her.  The hospital is doing a rape kit while she is in surgery on her skull and the guys jizz is in there. So I assume you are old enough to know how babies are made so one jizz takes hold. 

What do you do?  This person had multiple surgeries to her head and face over time.  Get it the fuck out of you, say no big deal I will give it up for adoption where the government doesn't want to pay for the little shit or answer questions at the family reunion about how's the 5th surgery going, speech therapy hard and do you breast or bottle feed. 

True story.

You are young and see the world only through Twitter colored glasses. 

So yet another person who doesn’t answer the question.  I think it’s a pretty reasonable one, if you’re going to advocate for killing something, I think you should have to see what it is exactly you’re doing, because the aftermath most certainly does not look like the “clump of cells” the left keeps saying aborted babies are.

2 minutes ago, mmc said:

So yet another person who doesn’t answer the question.  I think it’s a pretty reasonable one, if you’re going to advocate for killing something, I think you should have to see what it is exactly you’re doing, because the aftermath most certainly does not look like the “clump of cells” the left keeps saying aborted babies are.

This is where you lose everyone. No one on this board is advocating for killing babies. Some are advocating that it's not your brainwashed ass that needs to be deciding if someone can do it. See the difference?

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

This is where you lose everyone. No one on this board is advocating for killing babies. Some are advocating that it's not your brainwashed ass that needs to be deciding if someone can do it. See the difference?

Now up to 3 people that have responded without answering the question

Also lol @ calling someone who doesn’t think we should denigrate society by allowing baby murder “brainwashed”.  I would say the people who got conned into finding that acceptable are the brainwashed ones

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Thank you.  

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

Also lol @ calling someone who doesn’t think we should denigrate society by allowing baby murder “brainwashed”.  I would say the people who got conned into finding that acceptable are the brainwashed ones

So run save the world. If you can put down your Twitter long enough

Funny how I ask that and everyone who’s responded has just tried to counter it by making an assholish statement by me without answering the question, and the biggest libs on here have just ignored it entirely.  Pretty big confession.  Scared to see the truth of what you’re advocating for?

12 minutes ago, mmc said:

I answered the question, it is in the first sentence. The person I talked about I am going to see here soon when coming back that way and who I love, should I call her a murderer because you get your info from Twitter bots?  This kid is a candidate to become a Q Shaman here real soon.  We can't answer all these questions like you want them, it's called life outside of political Twitter. 

Trying to trap people into they want babies murdered is wrong. Are you FS's great great grandson?

4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

should I call her a murderer because you get your info from Twitter bots?

I mean you can call her whatever you want, but thinking that the only reason someone is against murdering babies can be “Twitter bots” is seriously retarded