• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Hey kid here is a novel idea:  if you knock up your fake girlfriend, don’t advocate for her to get an abortion.  Then you’ve done your part.  

She has an IUD and we both are very anti abortion

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Did you see the example I posted? Even though the pregnancy was failing and the baby was going to die anyway, do you still think that woman shouldn't be allowed to terminate?

Read the entire Twitter thread, not just the first tweet you linked here.  Looks to me like they waited until they were sure the woman’s health was at serious risk before doing the abortion. essentially exactly what I’m advocating for

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I've seen them. You have to realize that most pro-choice people aren't gleefully pro abortion. We just recognize that it's a nuanced issue.

For example:

Again, rape , incest , life of the mother represent about 5k of the 1 million per year. 

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

Read the entire Twitter thread, not just the first tweet you linked here.  Looks to me like they waited until they were sure the woman’s health was at serious risk before doing the abortion. essentially exactly what I’m advocating for

So she wasn't at serious risk until she had a severe fever and was discharging blood clots, and then had to go to an emergency room?

If something happened and your girlfriend got pregnant, and things went south, would you be okay with her suffering until the last possible minute before feeling good about getting the abortion? Even if the baby was already going to die anyway?

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

So she wasn't at serious risk until she had a severe fever and was discharging blood clots, and then had to go to an emergency room?

If something happened and your girlfriend got pregnant, would you be okay with her suffering until the last possible minute before feeling good about getting the abortion? Even if the baby was already going to die anyway?

So why don’t you support a ban solely with a life of the mother exemption?

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If something happened and your girlfriend got pregnant, and things went south, would you be okay with her suffering until the last possible minute before feeling good about getting the abortion? Even if the baby was already going to die

Are you claiming you know more than the doctors on this issue?  She went to the doctor and was told she didn’t have signs of an infection.

Also she sounds like a real piece of shit anyways, no one normal says they’re “devastated” upon knowing their child is still alive.

As for my girlfriend, yes, I would not be ok with her getting an abortion until either her or the baby was at serious risk of dying, and she knows that that’s my stance.  Hers is that she thinks it should be legal but finds it gross and claims she’d never be able to make that decision for herself

20 minutes ago, mmc said:

“Do not get to back peddle” lmfao, I never said I was posting them.  

Not sure if you were asked but have you seen them?

Abortion has been going on long before my old ass was ever born and when I was your age I had no interest in wanting to see anything like that.  Does not make me a murderer.  You seem like a strange loner with mother sitting in a rocker in the window of the house and an affanity for rats in the attic.  

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Not sure if you were asked but have you seen them?

Abortion has been going on long before my old ass was ever born and when I was your age I had no interest in wanting to see anything like that.  Does not make me a murderer.  You seem like a strange loner with mother sitting in a rocker in the window of the house and an affanity for rats in the attic.  

Yes , many were circulating around the time Roe v Wade was first overturned. Probably still the nastiest thing I’ve seen on the internet that has quite a few nasty things

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

Yes , many were circulating around the time Roe v Wade was first overturned. Probably still the nastiest thing I’ve seen on the internet that has quite a few nasty things

I don't think Twitter and internet are the best places for you.  Anyway, good talk. 

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

Are you claiming you know more than the doctors on this issue?  She went to the doctor and was told she didn’t have signs of an infection.

Also she sounds like a real piece of shit anyways, no one normal says they’re “devastated” upon knowing their child is still alive.

As for my girlfriend, yes, I would not be ok with her getting an abortion until either her or the baby was at serious risk of dying, and she knows that that’s my stance.  Hers is that she thinks it should be legal but finds it gross and claims she’d never be able to make that decision for herself

Texas doctors don't want to get sued so they can't even present abortion as an option. Their hands are tied until the woman is literally dying. Normally these things can get caught way sooner.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Texas doctors don't want to get sued so they can't even present abortion as an option. Their hands are tied until the woman is literally dying. Normally these things can get caught way sooner.

Ok I mean this whole time I’ve been saying that I don’t believe abortion should be done unless the woman’s life as at serious risk, and it seems like they waited until that was the case here.  Basically just another example of what I’ve been saying all along

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

Ok I mean this whole time I’ve been saying that I don’t believe abortion should be done unless the woman’s life as at serious risk, and it seems like they waited until that was the case here.  Basically just another example of what I’ve been saying all along

You've been saying that you want women to be on the edge of serious illness or death to warrant a simple surgical procedure? That is one sadistic point of view.

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

Ok I mean this whole time I’ve been saying that I don’t believe abortion should be done unless the woman’s life as at serious risk

No you did not state that the whole time other than have you libs seen the pics.  No lib can answer me, etc. You could have led with that but decided to throw in some Info Wars as your presentation. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

No you did not state that the whole time other than have you libs seen the pics.  No lib can answer me, etc. You could have led with that but decided to throw in some Info Wars as your presentation. 

I mean I’ve spoken about abortion on here a lot, I think most people know that’s my stance

6 minutes ago, mmc said:

I mean I’ve spoken about abortion on here a lot, I think most people know that’s my stance

How many of the pics that you looked at were after when the mothers life was at serious risk.  The sites you frequent don't try and say they were labeled as such. 

10 minutes ago, mmc said:

Calling the murder of a baby a “simple surgical procedure” is even more sadistic 

But it is a simple, life saving procedure. That's reality not sadism like forcing women to reach a point where their life is in jeopordy. Your completely shuttered single minded focus doesn't allow you to understand the cruelty of an agenda you've adopted.