• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

But it is a simple, life saving procedure. That's reality not sadism like forcing women to reach a point where their life is in jeopordy. Your completely shuttered single minded focus doesn't allow you to understand the cruelty of an agenda you've adopted. 

If you think that's cruel what do you think about chopping up over a million babies?

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

How many of the pics that you looked at were after when the mothers life was at serious risk.  The sites you frequent don't try and say they were labeled as such. 

Not sure, but the leak of pics I looked at was all from the same clinic, and with how rare that is, certainly not all of them were the product of that

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

But it is a simple, life saving procedure. That's reality not sadism like forcing women to reach a point where their life is in jeopordy. Your completely shuttered single minded focus doesn't allow you to understand the cruelty of an agenda you've adopted. 

Nope, I’ve heard and understand all the arguments, I just disagree that they’re enough of a justification to facilitate the murder of an innocent baby

1 hour ago, mmc said:

and with how rare that is

How rare is it when complications of a pregnancy can harm the mother or baby?  I am sure you know.  Just spitballing here but I imagine the percent is way higher than what the sites you go to say. 

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Not sure, but the leak of pics I looked at was all from the same clinic, and with how rare that is, certainly not all of them were the product of that

So wait.  You’ve never seen this shit in person either and you’re having a tantrum because none of the rest of us have?

2 minutes ago, cals said:

So wait.  You’ve never seen this shit in person either and you’re having a tantrum because none of the rest of us have?

He never asked if you'd seen it in person.

17 hours ago, mmc said:

Serious question for all the lefties, how many of you guys have actually looked at photos of aborted corpses?  If you haven’t, maybe you should go look and see what you’re advocating for the death of.

Elsewhere in Texas, special needs girl is raped at her high school. School claims she consented because she walked down the hallway with the perpetrator. His punishment was a 3-day suspension.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/07/21/family-says-alvin-isd-mishandled-investigation-of-alleged-sexual-assault-of-special-needs-high-school-student/

51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Elsewhere in Texas, special needs girl is raped at her high school. School claims she consented because she walked down the hallway with the perpetrator. His punishment was a 3-day suspension.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/07/21/family-says-alvin-isd-mishandled-investigation-of-alleged-sexual-assault-of-special-needs-high-school-student/

Sounds like California type justice 

21 hours ago, Taylor said:

I've seen them. You have to realize that most pro-choice people aren't gleefully pro abortion. We just recognize that it's a nuanced issue.

Fortunately the people have some say in the matter.