• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout

On 6/2/2022 at 2:04 PM, tdawg87 said:

We always tiptoe around criticizing him, but right now, he's completely failing the team. They need their "leader" right now, and he's just going through the motions. 

He doesn't deserve the playoffs if this is how he plays when the team needs him most.

Ive mentioned this on here before and got fanged.

Couldnt agree more.

Trout is by far and away one of the best players of all time. And its not anywhere near his fault that the team has been so lost for a decade. He can't do it all.

That said...

Once he (and rendon, etc etc) sign the big contracts that prohibit other contracts, theres an obligation. 

Trouts just in a slump. He'll still be an MVP candidate this year. But he, and everyone else w a huge contract, should be expected to produce. And he isnt right now.

On 6/3/2022 at 3:38 PM, Slegnaac said:

Press conference in Philly and Trout looks pretty tired.

20220603_153714.jpg

Why would he be tired? It’s not like he’s running around the bases or anything. Maybe jogging from the outfield is wearing him out 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm legit concerned about him. I wonder if it's a mental health issue.

i was thinking earlier that maybe he's got some personal shit going on or maybe he's playing through some kinda injury. or maybe he's too fat. or maybe when a player reaches 30 in an angels uni, they lose all of their talent.

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Something seems wrong. He really didn't look good in that PC. Circles under the eyes, looks very tired. Just my impression.

If this continues, send him for a physical. Seriously.

It really is just a slump. He’s now 30 and his best years are behind him so this is just something he has to work through