• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout

How many teams could take on Mike Trout's contract? Is it time to ask Trout if he wants a trade? Not many teams could afford his deal, Dodgers, San Diego, Giants and Yankees. I know it sounds dumb but if this is going to be the 7th straight losing season is it time to move on. Maybe a total youth movement is what halos need. This team shows no life at all and looks dead. Bullpen we were all excited about with addition of Loup, Tepera, Bradley and Raisel. Looks like team has zero direction. Fire Maddon let Nevin finish year out in that spot. Please do not sign Ohtani to some 400 million deal. Go the way of Tampa. Yes I would trade Ohtani before he leaves.

0-23? Shit I didn’t realize it was that bad. It’s amazing that the entire team decided to take a massive shit at the same time.  

Trout is a baseball God but he seems sensitive to pressure.  Like shit gets in his head easy.  No shame in it, but it’s not helping right now.

41 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

How many teams could take on Mike Trout's contract? Is it time to ask Trout if he wants a trade? Not many teams could afford his deal, Dodgers, San Diego, Giants and Yankees. I know it sounds dumb but if this is going to be the 7th straight losing season is it time to move on. Maybe a total youth movement is what halos need. This team shows no life at all and looks dead. Bullpen we were all excited about with addition of Loup, Tepera, Bradley and Raisel. Looks like team has zero direction. Fire Maddon let Nevin finish year out in that spot. Please do not sign Ohtani to some 400 million deal. Go the way of Tampa. Yes I would trade Ohtani before he leaves.

He’s un-tradeable now as the Halos would have to eat a big chunk of that contract and that seems to be a bad business decision. If a team was willing to trade top tier talent and take on much of the contract then I’d say they would have to consider that. Trout will spend his entire career in Anaheim and he knew that and is fine with that when he signed the contract. Maybe Trout is just happy playing the game with his teammates and is less concerned about a championship than we are