• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout

We always tiptoe around criticizing him, but right now, he's completely failing the team. They need their "leader" right now, and he's just going through the motions. 

He doesn't deserve the playoffs if this is how he plays when the team needs him most.

10 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

We always tiptoe around criticizing him, but right now, he's completely failing the team. They need their "leader" right now, and he's just going through the motions. 

He doesn't deserve the playoffs if this is how he plays when the team needs him most.

He sucks right now.

However I've never understood the whole "going through the motions, not trying, doesn't care" descriptions of players when they are playing poorly. 

1 minute ago, Erstad Grit said:

He sucks right now.

However I've never understood the whole "going through the motions, not trying, doesn't care" descriptions of players when they are playing poorly. 

I think it fits. 

36 minutes ago, True Grich said:

That's one of the most stupid posts I've ever read.

For the life of me, I honestly don't understand the insistent need by some to constantly correct people for venting.

People are frustrated. They care about the team. Venting can feel good.

This is not to say that there isn't a time to call people on over-the-top failo-ism, but now isn't that time.

6 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

For the life of me, I honestly don't understand the insistent need by some to constantly correct people for venting.

People are frustrated. They care about the team. Venting can feel good.

This is not to say that there isn't a time to call people on over-the-top failo-ism, but now isn't that time.

I've called TG out for it before. I went overboard but this is basically all he does.

13 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'll pick the time whenever I want.