• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That was also neat.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

How dare you forget Velazquez' 3-hit game!

I didn’t even realize. I am not a big fan of defense first guys, I always want to see a competitive AB. But honestly none of the MiNF guys are hitting that well and his defense is spectacular. If he can’t hit .230-240 and get his OPS to say low .600’s… he may end up playing SS regularly.

7 minutes ago, Hubs said:

I didn’t even realize. I am not a big fan of defense first guys, I always want to see a competitive AB. But honestly none of the MiNF guys are hitting that well and his defense is spectacular. If he can’t hit .230-240 and get his OPS to say low .600’s… he may end up playing SS regularly.

As of now Velazquez is halo SS. I'd keep Rengifo and Wade as other MIF. Do not know what halos will do when Duffy comes back. 

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

That's the best Detmers change up had ever looked. Spotted it well. 

He actually didn't locate the fastball all that well to be honest.  And was decent with the curve but not as good as I've seen him at times.  Point being that he didn't even have everything working tonight and threw a no hitter.  

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

He actually didn't locate the fastball all that well to be honest.  And was decent with the curve but not as good as I've seen him at times.  Point being that he didn't even have everything working tonight and threw a no hitter.  

Fastball was good enough in that he didn't miss out over the middle of the plate as much as he missed out of the zone, which if you're going to miss, that's where to do it. The curve had moments that resembled the same bite and dive as last year. He's still rounding into form, and it'll be really good later on as long as he doesn't lean too heavily on it. But that change up, he kept it low and in the zone and sequenced it well. Saw the usage go from 10% to 20%