• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who will be our big acquisition?

Stradling

The dude has faced four hitters in his major league career.  Immediately gave up two solo home runs.  Then walked the next two.

He thew 15 pitches.  12 balls.  2 strikes hit for HRs.  One other strike.

And that's the entirety of his major league career (so far).

How did he expect us to react to his signing?

4 minutes ago, Lazorko Saves said:

The dude has faced four hitters in his major league career.  Immediately gave up two solo home runs.  Then walked the next two.

This is hilarious

17 hours ago, Hubs said:

I just love "the sky is falling" folks. 

Like one minute, the Angels are being aggressive and are on track to win the offseason, and then a few big names sign elsewhere and Arte sucks. The Angels had the 7th largest payroll in 2021, I expect them to be right there again in 2022.

If the offseason ends up being say: Syndergaard, Loup, Lorenzen, Iglesias, Story, and Castillo or Sonny Gray, would you all be upset?

It depends on what we gave up for Castillo. I don't want Gray.

10 hours ago, Lazorko Saves said:

In all fairness, a P with a career ERA of "inf" should fit in well with this team. 

1 hour ago, Torridd said:

It depends on what we gave up for Castillo. I don't want Gray.

I'd bet it actually Depends on what they give up for Gray. If they get him for Adams, Barria, and Jackson, you'd be pro Sonny.

4 minutes ago, Torridd said:

Barria? No.

You wouldn't give up our probably 7th starter for Sonny Gray? I like Barria, but he's way down on the depth chart behind Ohtani, Syndergaard, Sandoval, Suarez, Lorenzen, Detmers & Canning.

On 11/22/2021 at 4:01 PM, Stradling said:

I’m going with Scherzer.  I want Stroman, but think we are going to find a way to land Scherzer using deferred money.  

On 11/22/2021 at 4:56 PM, Jason said:

It's possible. Signing Syndergaard, Loup and knowing there's a healthy Trout and Ohtani on the roster has to show the Halos are serious. 

I guess not

3 minutes ago, Hubs said:

You wouldn't give up our probably 7th starter for Sonny Gray? I like Barria, but he's way down on the depth chart behind Ohtani, Syndergaard, Sandoval, Suarez, Lorenzen, Detmers & Canning.

I like Barria MUCH better than Lorenzen or Canning.