• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

29 minutes ago, failos said:

I think purple is a tough color to get right in professional sports. The only team that pulls it off is the Lakers.

Lakers

Sacto Kings

Vikings

Ravens

Rockies

LSU (*wink wink)

The LA Kings SHOULD be using purple since they have the most boring uniforms outside of penn state football.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

Lakers

Sacto Kings

Vikings

Ravens

Rockies

LSU (*wink wink)

The LA Kings SHOULD be using purple since they have the most boring uniforms outside of penn state football.

The LA Kings suck. Can’t believe they don’t have purple on their unis…what kind of king doesn’t wear purple?

Spoiler

Go Ducks!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, failos said:

Haha yeah this is the first time I’ve seen him upset. It’s great.

my friend, not upset at all. 

i like using that gif. this seemed like a good time for it.

if i ever use this gif, you'll know i'm mad. like mad mad.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/02/14-mlb-trade-candidates-after-lockout.html

5 A's and 3 Mets on that list. How many actually get traded to do think? I am not familiar enough with those organizations to know whether or not they can still compete by trading away so many players but the Mets are going for it after some of the big contracts they did last year so hard to believe they will do anything to jeopardize their chances at winning in 2022.

I highly doubt the A's can remain competitive if they trade their studs but they always seem to surprise us so maybe they do have guys they think can contribute right away. If the A's are indeed not trying in 2022, that's just one less team the Angels need to worry about. I still have no idea what if Arte will try to go for it this year or if his team is pretty much done. We will hear more chatter or get a sense of what Perry is allowed to do hopefully soon. This damn lockout might actually start to affect the season.

20 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/02/14-mlb-trade-candidates-after-lockout.html

5 A's and 3 Mets on that list. How many actually get traded to do think? I am not familiar enough with those organizations to know whether or not they can still compete by trading away so many players but the Mets are going for it after some of the big contracts they did last year so hard to believe they will do anything to jeopardize their chances at winning in 2022.

I highly doubt the A's can remain competitive if they trade their studs but they always seem to surprise us so maybe they do have guys they think can contribute right away. If the A's are indeed not trying in 2022, that's just one less team the Angels need to worry about. I still have no idea what if Arte will try to go for it this year or if his team is pretty much done. We will hear more chatter or get a sense of what Perry is allowed to do hopefully soon. This damn lockout might actually start to affect the season.

I'd be interested in a few of these names if the price were right. 

McNeil from the Mets, and any of the A's, but I feel like it would be problematic for them to deal them within the division.

2 hours ago, Hubs said:

I'd be interested in a few of these names if the price were right. 

McNeil from the Mets, and any of the A's, but I feel like it would be problematic for them to deal them within the division.

McNeil would play 2b and Fletcher would move to SS?

• 2 weeks later...