• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Alright.  This isn’t going to work if you’re going to be difficult.  Do you want the yacht man to go or not ? 

A move that important can be delegated to AO.  Just saying.

Just now, Jeff Fletcher said:

This is all pretty ridiculous. 

The Angels have no SS and they have an owner with a lot of money who has signed big name players before. So it’s pretty easy to just guess and say “the Angels are in!” And then you can hedge it by saying “the deal isn’t close.” So what the hell are you actually reporting?

I also like the one guy’s comment about his “source” burning him before. If you have a source who has burned you even once, you don’t have a source.

Jeff, do you think a letter asking Arte to sell the team would be persuasive ? 

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Interesting I looked him up.. I don't believe, I ever saw him pitch against us last year. But, I didn't watch many games due to a move and a new start-up. I went to 8 in person. Probably the fewest in years!

Thanks IP!

8 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

This is all pretty ridiculous. 

The Angels have no SS and they have an owner with a lot of money who has signed big name players before. So it’s pretty easy to just guess and say “the Angels are in!” And then you can hedge it by saying “the deal isn’t close.” So what the hell are you actually reporting?

I also like the one guy’s comment about his “source” burning him before. If you have a source who has burned you even once, you don’t have a source.

EXACTLY!

I hate the internet sometimes.