• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Our gift to the Dodgers

Dodger fans have been generously thanking the Angels every time “tio” Albert snags a hit for them since they got him.  Since Muncy’s arm got destroyed and Cody Bellinger has turned into a piece of dog shit this season the mang is their presumptive starting 1B in their one game playoff.  How lucky ! 

I was thinking.  Wouldn’t it be horrible if he hit into a couple of rally killing double plays.  I know he’s not prone to that but wouldn’t it be awful.  Or maybe gets thrown out at 3rd on a double when he’s running at his maximum speed of 2MPH ? Terrible ! 

Albert, please give us this.  Please.  

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Dodger fans have been generously thanking the Angels every time “tio” Albert snags a hit for them since they got him.  Since Muncy’s arm got destroyed and Cody Bellinger has turned into a piece of dog shit this season the mang is their presumptive starting 1B in their one game playoff.  How lucky ! 

I was thinking.  Wouldn’t it be horrible if he hit into a couple of rally killing double plays.  I know he’s not prone to that but wouldn’t it be awful.  Or maybe gets thrown out at 3rd on a double when he’s running at his maximum speed of 2MPH ? Terrible ! 

Albert, please give us this.  Please.  

or plays statue at 1b while balls whizz past him?

But now the most likely scenario is that he hits a walk off hr to win the game.  

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

But now the most likely scenario is that he hits a walk off hr to win the game.  

Seeing him do that wouldn't bother me too much. 

Hearing the B-rate TBS announcers drone on about it would be awful. 

And of course I would avoid reading all media for a couple of days and the inevitable "The Angels paid Pujols to win the Wild Card Game for the Dodgers" comments (which lazily ignore that releasing Albert freed up at-bats for Walsh and Ohtani, who were both far better than he was). 

Fuck, now that I wrote that all out, I think there's a 60% chance it happens.