• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Savannah Bananas. Gotta respect some Indy ball here

Don

Just now, Taylor said:

Ever been to Colorado or New Mexico? All of the Mexican food there is slathered in green chile. 

That's fine if you only want 1,500 people to watch your movie. 

Dream bigger, my friend. 

Oh, and New Mexico?  lol ... no 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Oh, and New Mexico?  lol ... no 

I spend about 40% of my time in (Northern) New Mexico these days. The best New Mexican food is as good as it gets, but the majority of it is just crappy Tex-Mex slathered with green chiles. 

2 hours ago, Justin said:

I spend about 40% of my time in (Northern) New Mexico these days. The best New Mexican food is as good as it gets, but the majority of it is just crappy Tex-Mex slathered with green chiles. 

No Christmas Salsa?

Baseball has always been a game that when you go to see it in person, you never know what's going to happen... with the Bananas that's true X 10.  I think it would be cool to experience at least once. 

Edited by True Grich

5 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Baseball has always been a game that when you go to see it in person, you never know what's going to happen... with the Bananas that's true X 10.  I think it would be cool to experience at least once. 

uh, we were talking about salsa verde in new mexico.

way to hijack the thread.

We are headed back out to North Carolina in June and the only team playing close to our destinations is the Winston Salem Dash 80 miles east. Every other team across the route we are taking are on away games and they all play a full week of games now instead of 3 and 4 game series. 

Yes, we have no Bananas.