• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (8/1/21): Detmers' MLB debut! Stassi at C, Thaiss at 1B

10 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

At that pace, the Angels will score 28 more runs in August. Weird skec, btw, with a Sunday off.

If you like August's schedule with the rest of the 32 games in 32 days marathon, you'll love our little September stretch between the 7th and the 23rd when we face the Padres, Astros, White Sox, A's, and Houston again.

2 hours ago, failos said:

With all due respect to Detmers, his sister Girlfriend is absolutely stunning.

edit: whoops

She's the kind of girl that I could only get if I was a major league pitcher with the chance to make millions of dollars. Not saying that's the reason she's with him though.........

Just now, beatlesrule said:

She's the kind of girl that I could only get if I was a major league pitcher with the chance to make millions of dollars. Not saying that's the reason she's with him though.........

He’s a sexy man. A fine woman like her would date a stud like Detmers.

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

A fine woman like her wouldn't throw water on me if I was on fire or even acknowledge my existence if asked her to please call 911 because I've been shot.

Same, bro. Sounds like we could both benefit from therapy.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I honestly think I hate him.  Lol.  Probably unreasonable but whatever I don’t care.  

MAGAs are generally softer than the rest of the population. Trying to compensate for something I think.

But I like Rendon. He seems like a good dude. He can't help getting injured.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

MAGAs are generally softer than the rest of the population. Trying to compensate for something I think.

But I like Rendon. He seems like a good dude. He can't help getting injured.

I hate him because he is sabotaging muh Halo’s.  I don’t give a shit about any of the other stuff.