• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees (6/28/2021): Schebler in LF, Rengifo in RF again

1 minute ago, eligrba4ever said:

I got Schebler confused with someone else, possibly Cameron. He was out of the blue with a torrid Aug-Sep after the Reds traded away Bruce. He was like a 51-game version of name your flash-in-the-pan from Damn Yankees or the Twilight Zone.

It’s ok I forgive you

Just now, eligrba4ever said:

A very bad joke for the Angels, who have won only one series there since it opened in 2009 says Vasgersian. 

I remember when Skipper Mike and the Angels owned the old Stadium for years.

Yeah it took them until fairly recently to win a series there. I think it was 2018 or 19.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah it took them until fairly recently to win a series there. I think it was 2018 or 19.

It certainly was not 2012 or 13, because those are the years I lived in NYC and going to the games was not fun. (The highlight was always hearing the trash Yankees fans on the subway asking "Dood how many years until we can sign Trout?")

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Is Stanton the worst contract in baseball, now that Pujols is almost done and Miggy "only" has a couple years left?

He's signed through 2028, his age 38 season, for $204M including this year (although the Marlins will pay $20M and there's a $10M buyout, so it's really $174M through 2027).

We think Trout is injury-prone, but Stanton has played 99 games from 2019-21 out of 310, and he's not the player he was four years ago. 

Ummm....