• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees (6/28/2021): Schebler in LF, Rengifo in RF again

17 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Baseball a long season, halos get back to 500 and anything can happen  Baseball is like a long journey and speaking of journey the group has a song all Angel fans need to listen to. "Don't Stop Believin"

I certainly believe they can make a run for the playoffs.  If:

1. The starting rotation starts putting up average performances across the board.

2.  The Bullpen pitches average performances across the board.

3.  Our defense starts playing like we expected to.

What's the chances of all three happening?

Edited by stormngt

5 minutes ago, cals said:

As a new fat guy I’d like to use this moment to remind other fat guys not to over exert in the heat.  I was shagging flies with my nephew a couple weeks ago and my fat guy diet (fried chicken) reminded me that fat guy food can insist on anal expulsion at any time, as opposed to healthy food which basically will exit on your schedule.

But taste like pooh

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

I certainly believe they can make a run fir the playoffs.  If:

1. The starting rotation starts putting up average performances across the board.

2.  The Bullpen pitches average performances across the board.

3.  Our defense starts playing like we expected to.

What's the chances of app three happening?

50  50  either it will or will not happen

I saw the highlights and I saw the sweat Bundy had and thought was it that hot and humid at NYC today?  Then saw that he barfed and thought he was dehydrated and/or had some sort of heat ailment.  Scary stuff.  Great win by the Angels.  Suarez needs to be considered for the rotation now.  Limit him to 60-75 pitches.