• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FSW and Angels Baseball

1 minute ago, TaylorBot said:

Correct. For this reason we switched from Hulu Live TV to AT&T Live TV. The cost is $15 more per month, but at least you get a year of HBO Max thrown in for free.

I honestly apologize if I sound stupid here but doesn’t Hulu carry FSW1 and FSW2?

if ever decide to stop donating money to these conglomerates with their sh1t service & programing here's two more options 

https://mlb66.ir/simulator  (the best of the best when it comes to every baseball game & it has replay ability even after the game is over ... also has mlb network for their morning/evening shows)

https://mlbstream.me/ (backup site ,,, aside from baseball it has every other sporting event imaginable including every mma & boxing ppv ... only problem with this one is you have to click off a bunch of ads when you first pick which game you want to watch) 

and def agree with others mlb.tv & a VPN is the best paid way to go to avoid blackouts ...

- VPN are great and very cheap and easy to use , i use multiple while trading bitcoin on exchanges that the US has deemed bad & illegal (lol what a joke) ,, with VPN's you just want to make sure you always find the ''kill switch'' box/section and make sure that is checked on/enabled  *and just a reminder also with a VPN there's another great use for it , there's a certain website that references a pirate ship where you can go wild with just about every movie & tv show ever made , a good 1TB external hard drive will run you $300 but it will easily hold 1,000 movies & 30 tv shows* 

45 minutes ago, Sam Hyde said:

if ever decide to stop donating money to these conglomerates with their sh1t service & programing here's two more options 

https://mlb66.ir/simulator  (the best of the best when it comes to every baseball game & it has replay ability even after the game is over ... also has mlb network for their morning/evening shows)

https://mlbstream.me/ (backup site ,,, aside from baseball it has every other sporting event imaginable including every mma & boxing ppv ... only problem with this one is you have to click off a bunch of ads when you first pick which game you want to watch) 

and def agree with others mlb.tv & a VPN is the best paid way to go to avoid blackouts ...

- VPN are great and very cheap and easy to use , i use multiple while trading bitcoin on exchanges that the US has deemed bad & illegal (lol what a joke) ,, with VPN's you just want to make sure you always find the ''kill switch'' box/section and make sure that is checked on/enabled  *and just a reminder also with a VPN there's another great use for it , there's a certain website that references a pirate ship where you can go wild with just about every movie & tv show ever made , a good 1TB external hard drive will run you $300 but it will easily hold 1,000 movies & 30 tv shows* 

Great.  Still have no idea how to use a VPN to avoid blackouts.

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I can’t even find the at&t app on a brand new Vizio.  

1 minute ago, Lou said:

lol

Try checking under "AT&T "

You're welcome.

Unless you have a streaming device like an Apple TV or an Android streamer, you won't be able to find the AT&T app on Vizio smart TVs.  It's not one of their natively available apps.  (I ran into the same issue when I bought a new Sony smart TV: they don't have the Spectrum app, and I had to buy an Apple TV to access it.)

35 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Unless you have a streaming device like an Apple TV or an Android streamer, you won't be able to find the AT&T app on Vizio smart TVs.  It's not one of their natively available apps.  (I ran into the same issue when I bought a new Sony smart TV: they don't have the Spectrum app, and I had to buy an Apple TV to access it.)

I am able to download the app on the Samsung but (so far) not the Vizio.