• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FSW and Angels Baseball

Let me know if this is in the wrong forum Chuck, but I just wanted to see if you guys have any insight on this. So midway through last year's abbreviated season, Frontier cut off FSW and the MLB channel, at least to customers where I live, the Long Beach area. I think Spectrum carries FSW, but I had their service before, and it was worse than Frontier, and I'd rather not switch carriers right now. How are you guys are watching games? MLB.tv will blackout local teams so that's not an option, just wondering if anyone else in this area has some suggestions on the best way to watch the team.

You could cancel Frontier for TV and just keep their internet (Great internet as long as it's fios and not DSL). You could then sign up for AT&T tv (Formally Direct tv Now). 

AT&T TV is the only streaming service I'm aware of that carries FSW soon to be rebranded as Bally's sports West.

Cost I believe is $85.00 a month. 

Or yes get MLB TV and watch it on demand (Tape delayed), not ideal.  

Not great options, I know. I'm in the same boat. 

We recently switched from Hulu Live TV to AT&T Live so that I can watch Angel games. HaloBronco is correct that it's $85 per month. There's a cheaper option for $70 per month, but it doesn't include local sports channels (you have to look through the fine print to find that out). But the $85 package includes a free year of HBO Max, so that's cool.

I've tuned in to a few Spring Training games here and there, and the quality is good on my Amazon Fire Stick and my web browser. 

28 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I haven't watched the NBA since 2001-2002. Honestly just fell out of love with the game of basketball,  both college and pro.

I used to be a huge Lakers fan through the 80s and most of the 90s.

Then you must have missed that Eddie Jones and cedrick ceballos are back playing for the lakers. Van exel is coming back too!

My buddy who is a dodger fan - when they were blacked out all over the place in LA, he got a subscription to mlb tv and ordered some device that gave him a spoof vpn location - and hooked it up to from his computer to his tv.  It looked like he was watching the game from Vancouver, or Paris, or Texas.  It worked well.

I am sure someone here can give more detail.

19 hours ago, mistermike said:

Let me know if this is in the wrong forum Chuck, but I just wanted to see if you guys have any insight on this. So midway through last year's abbreviated season, Frontier cut off FSW and the MLB channel, at least to customers where I live, the Long Beach area. I think Spectrum carries FSW, but I had their service before, and it was worse than Frontier, and I'd rather not switch carriers right now. How are you guys are watching games? MLB.tv will blackout local teams so that's not an option, just wondering if anyone else in this area has some suggestions on the best way to watch the team.

MLB.tv with a VPN? Hulu? stream on Sportssatsme MLB Stream?