• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com's Los Angeles Angels 2021 Top-30 Prospects

great and a solid jobs guys!

The guys that I'm the most exicted about;

1. Rodriguez: You guys were spot on him! can't wait to see how he does, with his stuff and if he can stay healthy, i beleive that he can still reach his ceiling

2. Paris:  I've been hearing alot of postive. he could be the next big prospects (after Adell,Marsh and Adams)

3. Adams: notion that I've gotten, he's just a solid hit tool away from being a top 5 prospect 

5. Kosh: has the second best stuff in the system, 6'6 powerstuff with a Ace like ceiling

WIld cards

1. Herenadez: had a down year, in 2019, but stuff retruned in the Afl. He's could be a similar pitcher to Richard

2. Daniel: a real wild card, dominating stuff, but needs to improve the command. 

53 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Great job to everyone who worked so hard to put this together!

@Spirit thank you for creating the feature image for us dude in between your brewery trip 😛 

Also, some major kudos are in order to the following people who contributed to this feature. 

@Angelsjunky was the one who really pushed this and then drove it home as the acting project manager and content creator on this. 

To @Inside Pitch, @Dochalo, @Second Base, @Dave Saltzer, @totdprods, @ettin & @rafibomb for their passion & insight in providing the meat & potatoes to make this work. 

This was by far my favorite Top Prospects Feature that we've done since probably our 2011 Top-50 Prospects list and sentimentally our very first top prospects list in 2005.  

Great work everyone! 

14 minutes ago, stanick88 said:

Great job guys. What a good read. With CRod, Detmers, and Kochanowicz, we have a chance at developing at least one homegrown top of the rotation arm. May be if we are lucky, all three can serve as rotation anchors for a future Angels championship team. 

Thanks @stanick88. The starting pitchers has got me the most excited. The things I learned from scouts and evaluators got me pumped for the prospects of what could be a really good homegrown rotation in 1-3 years.

That plus the fact that the club is loaded with a boatload of infielders with tremendous upside & boast three tremendous outfielders with big time athleticism in the top 5. 

Thanks for all the solid work guys.  Great read.

One thing I could use a little help with is the comments regarding Adells mental makeup as a strong point.  I have heard this elsewhere and while I do not have an opinion for or against it, I would like to hear something about why the contributors here feel comfortable with echoing the attribute.

1 hour ago, Junkballer said:

Thanks for all the solid work guys.  Great read.

One thing I could use a little help with is the comments regarding Adells mental makeup as a strong point.  I have heard this elsewhere and while I do not have an opinion for or against it, I would like to hear something about why the contributors here feel comfortable with echoing the attribute.

I didn't give a comment on Adell but in every interview I have heard him speak he is light years ahead in maturity for his age. Additionally, following him on Instagram and Twitter, you can see he is constantly working out on a regular basis, whether it is weightlifting, agility drills, etc. There is just a sense, from my point of view, that he is doing everything he can to be mentally and physically prepared for the profession he has selected. I, for one, believe he is just waiting to burst out and take the baseball world by storm, he just needs his areas of weakness (K% rate for instance) to improve. A little more seasoning will do that and I think many of his naysayers will be shocked to see how wrong they were.