• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bombing Brown People

48 minutes ago, T.G. said:

What’s really outrageous is a grown man named Taylor going to a Taylor Swift concert.

That’s next level...

Taylor Swift rules. We still have our tickets for Loverfest. I'm hoping it becomes a double concert where she performs both Lover and Folklore in their completion.

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

Another question...

Are bombings ok if they’re not done by drones?

Like breaking up with your girlfriend at her favorite coffee shop instead of just texting. There is still going to be devastation but at least there is the human element. Electronics are so impersonal.

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

We might be divided on this issue on AW but the federal government cons and libs are cumbaya when it comes to war.  It is disgusting.

I expect the jerokff emoticon from Cals, but this is actually the second reason I don't vote. Particularly for the duopoly. I will not consent to the murder of anyone. Even brown people.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I expect the jerokff emoticon from Cals, but this is actually the second reason I don't vote. Particularly for the duopoly. I will not consent to the murder of anyone. Even brown people.

Lately I've been considering your belief that voting is immoral. I actually agree. You're participating in a corrupt system and enabling corrupt people to be corrupt.

In the same way, purchasing gasoline is immoral. Shopping at a big-box store is immoral. Shopping on Amazon is immoral. We make immoral choices every day because participating in an immoral system is sadly the only way to get by in this life, unless you decide to live off the grid. But that would be immoral, because you're not contributing in any way to society.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Lately I've been considering your belief that voting is immoral. I actually agree. You're participating in a corrupt system and enabling corrupt people to be corrupt.

In the same way, purchasing gasoline is immoral. Shopping at a big-box store is immoral. Shopping on Amazon is immoral. We make immoral choices every day because participating in an immoral system is sadly the only way to get by in this life, unless you decide to live off the grid. But that would be immoral, because you're not contributing in any way to society.

Hmmm I would need to hear some positions statements on why some of those other things are immoral. I’m not contending that they’re not I’m just curious on what basis you make that assertion

24 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think voting is immoral.  Don’t have a problem with @Adam position either.  I just think it mostly doesn’t matter.  

Maybe not immoral but it does serve to legitimize the bastardized fiasco that this republic has become. And since it gives the duocracy the power to suck us dry and spend for their own purposes is surely can't be considered moral. Can it?

17 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Maybe not immoral but it does serve to legitimize the bastardized fiasco that this republic has become. And since it gives the duocracy the power to suck us dry and spend for their own purposes is surely can't be considered moral. Can it?

No, not moral either.  I think it’s just a thing you can do so you can pretend.  Some down ballot type elections I suppose have some purpose.