• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This definitely makes the Rangers better.

How do you figure?   Davis hasn't done diddly the last two years.  OPS+ of 83 -- Andrus hasn't hit either the last couple years but at least he can play SS still..   Unless Acker becomes something they are just trading contracts.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

How do you figure?   Davis hasn't done diddly the last two years.  OPS+ of 83 -- Andrus hasn't hit either the last couple years but at least he can play SS still..   Unless Acker becomes something they are just trading contracts.

Shup up please, your facts are triggering me.

Aside from the money Texas trades their 32 yr old utility guy for the A’s 9th ranked prospect (according to MLBpipeline) and a pitching prospect.  Elvis gets a chance to start for a contender (maybe) rather than a bench role on a rebuilding team.  My guess is Texas is hoping some NL team needing a DH will take Davis off their hands.

32 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yes, closing for the Angels please. 

I would love to sign him to a 3-year deal to give us a closer beyond just this season.

Idgaf what anyone else says, I wish Victor was our GM.

It’s not just because of his knowledge of the Angels but his overall knowledge in general. I think there will come a day that the Angels are kicking themselves for letting Victor go elsewhere.