• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (8/31/2020)

Chuck

Just now, Randy Gradishar said:

Which is slightly below average, just like 16-20. Not bad considering the Simmons, Ohtani, and Anderson injuries.

Simmons injury means nothing. Fletcher and LaStella filled in incredibly. Ohtani couldn't pitch oh well he is still batting and he's not doing great. I am glad you are ok with being slightly below average while spending the second most in the division while Seattle, Oakland, Houston and Texas are ahead of us in the standings. Another year means, Trout is another year older, Upton another year older and more in his decline phase. Simmons is gone but putting a rookie next year in his position who knows. We've already whiffed on starting pitching the last couple years. What makes you think we will swing and hit this off season? Not to mention if I was Arte I would be cutting spending after spending as much as he did this year and more than half way through the season being in dead last in the division. The other teams in the division will be getting better, Houston will be getting their ace back etc. Keep making excuses. A new GM will be here next year and hopefully Arte is more prone to listen to him and he can make the right moves to put this team back into contender status. 

13 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Keep in mind the Angels have the toughest schedule in the league. So that 16-20 is more like 24-12. 

Shit, I'd say this is a playoff team with a 162-game balanced schedj.

They can’t compete...that is a problem. It doesn’t matter who they play. The schedule difficulty is irrelevant. The organization is not improving.