• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Movie

Tank

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

An eager young recent college grad joins forces with a salty old seaman and a reluctant local sheriff who wants a bigger boat to rid the local beaches of a serious predator.

Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her viginity; not a bad record for this vicinity.

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her viginity; not a bad record for this vicinity.

Show me the way to go home, I’m tired and I wanna go to bed. I had a little drink about an hour ago and it’s gone straight to my head.

A retarded guy, who makes the most of it and beats the odds to look smarter than everyone else and lives an amazing life, is still stupid enough to believe that the chick who spent a decade banging the entire country got pregnant the one time he hit it, once she found out he was rich.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

18 hours ago, calscuf said:

Event Horizon?

That is more... "A team attempts to salvage a high tech space craft that mysteriously reappears after it's warp drive inadvertently sent it to another dimension." 

18 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I was thinking Apollo 13.

No.

18 hours ago, calscuf said:

I was drunk when I watched Ad Astra on an airplane and for some reason it came to mind too.  

That is ... an astronaut with abandonment issues stemming from his father's decision to travel into deep space to never return breaks all the rules to be apart of a mission to destroy him.

22 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

A psychologist, still coping with his wife's suicide, travels to a remote space station where the crew is haunted by physical manifestations of their subconscious. 

The movie is Solaris. It's not a horror movie like Event Horizon, though there are some similarities... it also has a similar premise to the movie Sphere, if anyone saw that, although that took place underwater and was essentially the Abyss, though none of these movies are on the level of Solaris in overall quality.

6 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That is more... "A team attempts to salvage a high tech space craft that mysteriously reappears after it's warp drive inadvertently sent it to another dimension." 

No.

That is ... an astronaut with abandonment issues stemming from his father's decision to travel into deep space to never return breaks all the rules to be apart of a mission to destroy him.

The movie is Solaris. It's not a horror movie like Event Horizon, though there are some similarities... it also has a similar premise to the movie Sphere, if anyone saw that, although that took place underwater and was essentially the Abyss, though none of these movies are on the level of Solaris in overall quality.

I'm pretty sure I'm right.