• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

9 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

“You can inject bleach and use ultraviolet light to kill the virus."

Funny thing about that, there was a legitimate company researching how to project UV light into patients lung to kill viruses. Twitter banned them for talking about it. 

Libs love to scream “Science!” from the rooftops until it doesn’t fit their agenda. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/an-experimental-ultraviolet-light-treatment-for-covid-19-takes-political-heat-11588005938

14 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Funny thing about that, there was a legitimate company researching how to project UV light into patients lung to kill viruses. Twitter banned them for talking about it. 

Libs love to scream “Science!” from the rooftops until it doesn’t fit their agenda. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/an-experimental-ultraviolet-light-treatment-for-covid-19-takes-political-heat-11588005938

Poppycock. That article is labeled opinion, and you can't read it unless you are subscribed. So who knows what was said or if the author is just a maga cultist trying to rescue dear leader from an incredibly stupid statement.

Even if true, how does the ultraviolet light disfavor the virus without damaging the internal organs? It's just not possible.

I believe that Trump will drop out of the race soon knowing that the polls don’t favor him. Some of his GOP colleagues will also want to save their own necks. They’re going to blame some health issues to allow him to bow out so he doesn’t have to face losing. They’re going to quickly bring in a replacement candidate and it won’t be Pence. 

20 minutes ago, RendZone said:

I believe that Trump will drop out of the race soon knowing that the polls don’t favor him. Some of his GOP colleagues will also want to save their own necks. They’re going to blame some health issues to allow him to bow out so he doesn’t have to face losing. They’re going to quickly bring in a replacement candidate and it won’t be Pence. 

Dream of the left.

They don't care if they destroy America as long as they win an election. 

Playbook coming to fruition. 

28 minutes ago, RendZone said:

I do believe Trump no longer cares about winning a second term but I think the rest of your post may be a stretch. I would like a different candidate though