• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 hours ago, angelinkc said:

He likes bigwig gov but I think he is more of a tolerated member of rep establishment. 

Oh for fucks sake.  They guy is elitist , swamp as they get.  He hangs with elitists, hires the swamp until they quit being sycophants, then gets a replacement and hates the fucks who show to his rallies other than their vote and any of them show up on his property looking a little trailerish wearing local tees and security will walk them out.  In his mind remember he is a TV star. You will get the occasional Blarg who will drop $10k at a fund raising dinner but the rest the people buying his merch he fucking hates. BackUpTheTruck backs onto a Trump property it will become TowedRightOff. The guy is the best Carny ever. 

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

48 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Oh for fucks sake.  They guy is elitist , swamp as they get.  He hangs with elitists, hires the swamp until they quit being sycophants, then gets a replacement and hates the fucks who show to his rallies other than their vote and any of them show up on his property looking a little trailerish wearing local tees and security will walk them out.  In his mind remember he is a TV star. You will get the occasional Blarg who will drop $10k at a fund raising dinner but the rest the people buying his merch he fucking hates. BackUpTheTruck backs onto a Trump property it will become TowedRightOff. The guy is the best Carny ever. 

The title of this on YouTube would be:

SEE THIS: EPIC TAKEDOWN OF MAGA IDIOTS

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

If Cons think there's no issues then imagine the ownage he would bestow upon the libs if his tax returns are perfectly fine.

You know as well as I do that if the tax returns would prove everyone wrong, they would have been released already. There has to be some incredibly shady shit hidden in there.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

1 hour ago, Fireball said:

Can agree for the most part. I think he is truly pro America. Sucks but the reality is we pick an big gov asshole and the country survived a few more years or we pick black Lives Matter and Antifa. We can survive trump with a thriving economy but we won’t survive he Marxist social experiment from the left

14 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Can agree for the most part. I think he is truly pro America. Sucks but the reality is we pick an big gov asshole and the country survived a few more years or we pick black Lives Matter and Antifa. We can survive trump with a thriving economy but we won’t survive he Marxist social experiment from the left

I’m glad you survived so far but there are 125000 dead on his watch and counting

2 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Must be nice to be the president of the United States and always find someone to blame for everything that happens under his watch

Take it easy on Trump right now. He's had a tough week. His golf trip got rained out.

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

Keep focusing on that. That's not a rebuttal and it's 100% irrelevant to me. I was critical of Cuomo and DiBlasio well before your Facebook feed ever told you to start making posts about them:

Believe you are legit with your concerns but a lot of the things you harp on were enforced in the very worst hit states. Many of which ignored the old. The reality from day one was secure the nursing homes and protect the old. The blue govs beat their  citizens down with regulations while intentionally placing the virus in old folks homes. Quite a few states never fully closed but focused on vulnerable populations and did ok. I think it is important as we move forward to remember lessons learned. Instead we harp all day on masks and just say oh well with nursing homes. We can do both but every time a mask is mentioned we need to stress nursing homes. This virus is more about who gets it vs the how many. Odly detailed ages of victims doesn’t make the nightly news. 

9 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Nah, all propaganda. Remember back when Obama was first starting to run, our sons were going to be breaking rocks in quarries and our daughters wading in the rice paddies.   We were all headed for the camps according to people with that line of thought.  I still know Obama haters who made all their wealth during his time in office.  

Trump is a true Russian asset indebted to oligarchs and the mob, you don't think real people really rent out any of his spaces.  Using capitalism for ill gotten gains is the only pro American thing he knows.  

Edited by Fireball

3 hours ago, Fireball said:

Nah, all propaganda. Remember back when Obama was first starting to run, our sons were going to be breaking rocks in quarries and our daughters wading in the rice paddies.   We were all headed for the camps according to people with that line of thought.  I still know Obama haters who made all their wealth during his time in office.  

Trump is a true Russian asset indebted to oligarchs and the mob, you don't think real people really rent out any of his spaces.  Using capitalism for ill gotten gains is the only pro American thing he knows.  

I hope you are right and Biden stays moderate.   sometimes it is just keep the ball rolling. From a military perspective we did don’t ask don’t tell with Clinton paving the way for the next dem to fully open it up. I really be Obamacare is just a gateway failure created to get to single payer. My pops stays in trumps hotels and he isn’t rich. Says they are great 

38 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I hope you are right and Biden stays moderate.   sometimes it is just keep the ball rolling. From a military perspective we did don’t ask don’t tell with Clinton paving the way for the next dem to fully open it up. I really be Obamacare is just a gateway failure created to get to single payer. My pops stays in trumps hotels and he isn’t rich. Says they are great 

I am glad pops enjoys them.  Not talking about people staying at his hotels, I say each his own and glad if someone enjoys the stay, but his residential properties is what I was referring to, it's where the washing machines are.  

12 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Did you not hear mr. bunker is staying back to personally protect the confederate monuments from the protesters

I guess he already got bored of that.

Trump visits private golf course as US battles rapid surge in coronavirus cases | US news | The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/27/trump-visits-private-golf-course-us-battles-rapid-surge-coronavirus-cases

43 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The whole golf thing gets pointed out by the opposite party for every president. It’s hilarious. 

Sure but trump actually made a big deal during his campaign about Obama playing golf and then said he won’t have time to play golf and he is playing more than Obama was. It wasn’t just some pundits or random people on social media it was trump himself.

11 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Sure but trump actually made a big deal during his campaign about Obama playing golf and then said he won’t have time to play golf and he is playing more than Obama was. It wasn’t just some pundits or random people on social media it was trump himself.

Obama said, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. 

Which of the two statements caused more problems?